Home / BD Hot Jobs / 4320 head teachers are recruited

4320 head teachers are recruited

Recently Primary Assistant Head Teacher Job Related Notice. published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Primary Assistant Head Teacher Job Related Notice. can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal  Devision All Department Job Circular publish.

Primary and Mass Education Ministry will appoint 4320 head teachers in government primary schools. The Ministry has sent the demand to the Public Service Commission (PSC) for this purpose. The appointment will be done for the second time through PSC. 

The Ministry of Primary and Mass Education has said that the appointment notice will be published in time.According to ministry sources, there are currently more than 15 thousand head teachers in 63 thousand 41 government primary schools. At the end of last year, it was possible to appoint 470 people due to the complexity of the PSC’s 898 candidates. 

There are about 10 thousand head teachers in the country yet.PSC will publish the circular on the basis of recommendations of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education. Chief teachers will be eligible for second grade non-cadre status.Additional Secretary of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education.

 AFM Manzur Qadir said, 65 percent by promoting from assistant teachers and remaining 35 percent will be filled by publishing the notification. To that end, we sent the demand letter to the PSC to appoint head teachers. We will start the recruitment process if they get recommendations.

KH / MK

About jobsholders

Leave a Reply

Loading...