Recently Good Neighbors Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Good Neighbors Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Good Neighbors Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Good Neighbors Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 18 April, 2019
Application Deadline: 27th April 2019
- Master of Business Studies (MBS) in Accounting, Finance, Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Finance from the recognised university.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in NGO, global development, health project or administrative expertise in either the public or the private sector.
- Preferable on procurement and administrative support experience in an NGO sector.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Support the managers and other officers to lead on operational, programmatic, and administrative management of the project.
- Manage the initiation, implementation and closure of such activities related to building-up, refurbishment, and provision of the project goals.
- Manage the implementing contractors’ performance in the portfolio, the blueprint of the build-up/refurbishment/provision scheme.
- Analyses prices, specifications and delivery dates of quotations received and selects or recommends vendors.
- Maintains policies and procedures of organizational and government regulations in terms of bulk purchases and shares information with management, staff members and vendors
- Supervise the activities such as building-up, and refurbishment of the project’s sites and collect the periodical reports. Supervises regularly assets & inventory list updates, arranges physical inventory in a timely manner, and keep update for end-of-life disposition.
- Interacts and corresponds with vendors to keep update of products and market trend
- Mobilise and maintain the close relationship and partnership with the patronage committee and other relevant organizations from community level to national level to well conduct the project.
- Communicate and coordinate with CDP& Head Office for ensuring & continued of GNB activities.
Attitudes, Skills and Abilities
Report & Supervision: Senior accountant-Manager-Project Director
Remuneration: 33,000 BDT (Gross net)/month
- Communication: Good ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally, good report writing skills in English. Official English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOEFL is an asset.
- Technological skills: Must have excellent computer skills and knowledge such as MS-Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT etc.).
- Attitude: Having good knowledge about community development, global development and global health. Having positive attitudes toward the implementation of global development and global health. Having the ability to understand and to analyse maternal-child health problems and corresponding solutions. Having the highly transparent attitude and multi-tasking capability.
Contract Period: 1 year [Extendable depending upon evaluation until the end of the project]
Location: KOICA-GNB CHW Project Office, Bochaganj, Dinajpur, Rangpur, Bangladesh
Jobs Source: online
If you are the right personnel for the position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th April 2019 17:00 with CV, Expression of Interest (EOI) within 500 words, at least 2 references (relatives, acquaintances or friends are not acceptable) and other supportive documents.
Please mention the position name in the email subject line such as “name_position appiled for”.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
*Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
**Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
KOICA-GNB CHW PROJECT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organisation.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229, IP phone: +88-09613858585
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight