Recently Daraz Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Daraz Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Daraz Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Daraz Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 11 April, 2019
Application Deadline: May 9, 2019
Executive/ Jr. Executive
- Identify new seller/brand prospects through data-driven analysis on the market.
- Facilitate sourcing and onboarding of leads (sellers/brands) based on the category and company strategy.
- Achieving targeted KPI on new seller acquisition and assortment.
- Developing & Implementing strategies for Merchant acquisition and educate sellers about selling on E-commerce platform.
- Managing Vendor/ Sellers account through continuous communication and maintaining relationship for fruitful business.
- G2M strategies- understand the market, identify the seller and business portfolio to acquire new Vendor.
- Train up vendors/ Seller about how to maintain the ASC, website and system works in every aspect.
- Maintaining acquisition trackers( seller status, follow up, contract signed to live etc) for daily based report.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in any discipline
Employment Status: Full-time
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working experience in ecommerce industry will be treated as an advantage.
- Very good communication, conviencing and situation handling skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interested to take challanges and learn new things.
- Have to be creative minded and energatic.
- Fluent in both English and Bangla
- Knowledge on MS Office, Google Sheets and Reporting.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com
Address : Tajwar Centre; House No: 34; Road No: 19/A; Block E; Banani; Dhaka-1213
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight