Recently Good Neighbors Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Good Neighbors Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Good Neighbors Bangladesh Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Good Neighbors Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: Dec 06, 2018
Application Deadline: 8th January 2019.
Head of Projects Communication
Job Responsibilities: [communication plan 40%, projects communication 50%, reporting 10%]
- Communication and coordination for ensuring continued financial resources for GNB activities
- Networking with local and international NGOs, UN agencies and other stakeholders
- Organizing, attending or participating in stakeholders and sub-sector meetings when necessary
- Participating in the submission of new concept notes/project proposals designed upon the CSP and other directions approved by Head Office
- Contributing to the organization’s positive image and overall reliability through the reflection of the organization’s program goals, code of conduct and work ethics (standard & approaches)
- Post-graduate degree on relevant fields (including sociology, anthropology, development studies etc) from any recognized university and having minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
Attitudes, Skills and Abilities
- Having good knowledge and sympathy for the humanity affected by refugee crises and climate changes
- Having positive attitudes towards the implementation of human rights (especially child and woman rights)
- Having ability to understand and to analyze community’s problems and corresponding solutions
- Ability to understand organizational goals and directions in the projects in question
- Must have innovative problem solving skill in line with GNB’s program goals & CSP
- Ability to write project proposals, concept notes with least supervision
- Having substantial experience of working in/with multi- and bi-lateral of agencies
- Having off-hand networking references with donor organizations
- Self-driven, pro-active, and ability to work in a team and/or independently
Consolidated Remuneration: Tk120,000 (per month)/ Tk1,440,000 (annual total)
Contract Period: 12 months including 3 months in probation, starting from January or mid-February
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the ‘prescribed format’ or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Blck A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229, IP phone: +88-09613858585
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.