Recently GPH Ispat Limited published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career GPH Ispat Limited can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, GPH Ispat Limited Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published GPH Ispat Limited Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 07 March, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 19, 2019
Head of Electrical Engineering (Project)
- Manages, expedites, and supports consultants’ and contractor’s document submittals, budgets, and schedules
- Maintains and fosters contacts with consultants, contractors, vendors, and material suppliers
- Serves as an interface between the Electrical Engineering team and internal clients, including the Construction, Operations, Environmental, Health & Safety, to facilitate interdepartmental relations
- Assists with the development of new electrical engineering standards and maintains and improves existing standards and guidelines, implementing industry and company best practices
- Ensures that the electrical portion of the estimated Balance of Plant cost is optimized by providing accurate project layouts and bills of material takeoffs with construct ability and operability needs
- Acts as a subject matter expert regarding some electrical engineering activities
- Interacts closely with internal teams to ensure that project needs and objectives are met
- Prepares electrical related scope documents, exhibits, budgets, specifications, schedules, and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Leads or participates in project meetings and conference calls
- Produces quality electrical engineering plans, studies, and specifications while ensuring compliance with department, project, company, utility, regional electrical entity, and industry requirements and standards
- Participates in engineering, design, and construction review processes
- Leads and conducts value engineering studies of alternative design approaches
- Reviews electrical discipline calculations and equations, including electric circuit calculations, 3phase power and ampacity, impedance, sizing of conductors, calculation of losses, reactive power, verification of proper phase rotation, relaying calculations, short circuit calculations, and Arc Flash studies
- Interprets plans, specifications, drawings, and documents related to engineering and construction
- Coordinates project construction with Project Managers and Site Construction Managers to resolve critical and time sensitive construction related electrical issues
- Leads or assists with investigations of electrical related issues, including root cause analysis as needed
- Additional duties as may be required by the authority
- Coordinate with external stakeholder and vendors to ensure smooth project Executions
- Develop reportees by providing them appropriate training and coaching opportunities
- Provide career and performance support to reportees.
- Manage attendance, leave, counseling and grievances of reportees.
Educational Qualification: B Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates must mention two well known personalities as referee in the CV.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Dynamic, innovative, energetic and presentable.
- Ready to take up challenges
- Capability of convincing customers
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 15 to 18 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Job Location: Chattogram
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
- Attractive remuneration package & perquisites as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc.
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to Human.Resources@gphispat.com.bd
GPH Ispat Limited
Address : Crown Chamber, 325, Asadgonj, ChittagongWeb : www.gphispat.com.bd
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight