Recently Grameenphone GP published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Grameenphone GP can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Grameenphone GP Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Grameenphone GP Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 22 June, 2019
Application Deadline: Jun 23, 2019
Quality Assurance & Operations Expert
Organization Name: skitto, Digital
Role/ Department Overview:
Accountable for ensuring quality of all the digital developments of skitto. Will be the owner for all the testing, release and deployment process. Should communicate with the developers, designer, testers and product team members during the different part of SDLC to ensure quality and correct development. Identify new ideas and features on how to improve customer experience and engagement across all the digital assets. Ensure and manage everyday operational tasks such as – campaign activation, ticket creation and follow-up with different stakeholders, data analysis for troubleshooting and support to other concern teams with required data.
- Will act as release and deployment owner. Co-ordinate the deployment process with different stakeholders. Sign off any feature/ campaign / release deployment after making the sure the functionality is working perfectly as expected and perform post UAT monitoring.
- Create and manage well-structured and details test plans and test cases for any feature, optimization and release
- Perform regression, smoke, sanity, load, stress etc. different types of testing based on the requirement.
- Identify the scope of automation for testing and other activities and research & find the appropriate tools for it. Design, develop, execute and maintain automation scripts using these tools.
- Regularly communicate with developers, designers & testers to clarify their queries on the product after getting the clarification from relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the incident, activity and support management with partners and other stakeholders
- Analyze initial data to identify problems. Reproduce the reported issue and do a root cause analysis. Assign concern team based on initial findings using the bug / task tracking tool and follow it up.
- Brainstorm on new ideas and identify ways to improve customer experience and engagement.
- Understand the requirement from business team or any other concern team. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge on basic algorithms.
- Knowledge on Unix system,network, server, virtualization etc.
- 1-4 years of Experience in testing / development of mobile and web application.
- Knowledge and experience in agile development process – scrum, Kanban etc and thorough understanding of software development life cycles.
- Knowledge in SCM, git, CI/CD etc.
- Knowledge and experience in UI/usability testing, security testing, performance testing, unit testing, TDD, test automation, different test automation frameworks.
- Problem identification, isolation and tracking skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and comfortable in communicating with technical and business personnel.
- Quick learner & ability to research and adapt to any new tools, technology & process through self-learning.
Special Skill Requirements:
- Good analytical ability and attention to details.
- Team player
- Responsible and ability to take ownership
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
Jobs Source: online
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight