Recently Korea International Cooperation Agency published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Korea International Cooperation Agency can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Korea International Cooperation Agency Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Korea International Cooperation Agency Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 10 April, 2019
Application Deadline: 20 Apr, 2019
Duty Station:KOICA Bangladesh Office, Dhaka
Contract Type: Fixed term contract – renewable
Korea International Cooperation Agency was established in 1991 as a governmental organization to enhance the effectiveness of the Republic of Korea’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) programs for developing countries. Korea International Cooperation Agency has selected seven priority sectors to assist the sustainable social-economic development of developing countries based on their development needs and Korea’s comparative advantages. (Education, Health, Public Administration, Agriculture and Fishery, Technology & Environment & Energy, Cross-cutting issues (Gender/ICT/Human Rights), Climate Change)
About KOICA Bangladesh Office
KOICA Bangladesh Office implements development projects with the Government of Bangladesh, UN Agencies and INGOs/NGOs, arranging invitational training for government officials, and dispatching World Friends Korea Volunteers, Advisor and Medical Doctor to contribute their expertise knowledge in the development of Bangladesh.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support to the Managers to lead on operational, programmatic and administrative management of project
- Manage the initiation, implementation and closure of the projects through results-based management, project monitoring system
- Produce project proposals and prepare legal documents related to the projects
- Maintain close collaboration and strengthen partnerships with relevant stakeholders such as Government entities, INGOs, etc. to enhance project effectiveness. Additionally, identify and participate in negotiation with new partners
- Managing implementing contractors’ performance in the portfolio of projects, including thorough monitoring missions, ensuring that progress is made according to agreed timelines
- Address issues and problems that arise from infrastructure projects, ensuring their timely resolution to the satisfaction
- Prepare periodic, annual and completion reports for external and internal clients for project
- Conduct other work or responsibilities as assigned by the KOICA Bangladesh Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field; preferably at post-graduate level or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in development field (project implementation, program management or any other related work)
- Experienced in working with the International Organizations, Government, public agencies, and civil society preferable.
- Experience in implementing health related projects is preferable.
- Communication: Proven ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally, good report writing skills in English
- Analyzing Skills: Ability to make rational judgments for the available information and analysis
- Technological Skills: Excellent computer skills knowledge such as Microsoft Office, Internet and others
Jobs Source: online
Applicants should submit Curriculum Vitae and Duty Performance Plan with Cover Letter by attached KOICA Format only in a single file to KOICA Bangladesh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight