Recently Madina Cement Industries Limited published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Madina Cement Industries Limited can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Madina Cement Industries Limited Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Madina Cement Industries Limited Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Madina Group, a leading private sector business conglomerate in the country, commenced business in the year of 1978 in the name and style of Madina Trading Corporation. Initially it was engaged in marketing of cement after purchasing from the local importers. In 1982 it started importing quality cement from Indonesia, China, South Korea and other countries. It emerged as a private limited company in 1987. From the very inception, the company never looked back. It diversified its business following a successful operation over the last two decades which resulted in Madina Trading Corporation to take the shape of Madina Group
Published on: 02 Dec, 2018
Application Deadline: Dec 8, 2018
Executive Director (Cement Industry)
- Mission, policy and planning:
- Helps the Board determine values, mission, vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Keeps the Board fully informed on the condition of MCIL and on all the important factors influencing it.
- Identifies problems and opportunities and addresses them; brings those which are appropriate to the Board and/or its committees; and, facilitates discussion and deliberation.
- Informs the Board and its committees about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy-making.
- Recommends policy positions.
- Keeps informed of developments in human services, good governance, philanthropy and fund development.
- Management and Administration:
- Provides general oversight of all activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.
- Assures organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
- Assures a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff.
- Assures process for selecting, development, motivating, and evaluating staffs.
- Recommends staffing and financing to the Board of Directors. In accordance with Board action, recruits personnel, negotiates professional contracts, and sees that appropriate salary structures are developed and maintained.
- Specifies accountabilities for management personnel (whether paid or volunteer) and evaluates performance regularly.
- Helps the Board articulate its own role and accountabilities and that of its committees and individual members, and helps evaluate performance regularly.
- Works with the Board/ Chair to enable the Board to fulfill its governance functions and facilitates the optimum performance by the Board, its committees and individual Board members.
- With the Board/ Chair, focuses Board attention on long-range strategic issues.
- Manages the Board’s due diligence process to assure timely attention to core issues.
- Works with the Board Members to get the best thinking and involvement of each Board member and to stimulate each Board member to give his or her best.
- Recommends volunteers to participate in the Board and its committees
- Promotes programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Oversees the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Works with Board to ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- Assures an effective fund development program by hiring and supervising an individual responsible for this activity.
- Helps guide and enable the Board, its fund development committee(s) and its individual Board members to participate actively in the fund development process.
- Helps the Board and its development committee design, implement and monitor a viable fundraising plan, policies and procedures.
- Participates actively in identifying, cultivating and soliciting donor prospects.
- Assures the availability of materials to support solicitation.
- Assures the development and operation management system for quality decision-making.
- Develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in partnership with the Board of Directors.
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical business functions.
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
- Create a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organization
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders and government agencies
- Proactively address challenges in the internal and external environment to protect business interests
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Masters/ MBA or equivalent, major marketing preferred.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age at least 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Prior experience developing leadership training that aligns with goals of the business is required.
- Soft-skills, management/leadership, and developmental training experience required. OD and team building experience preferred.
- Must be able to understand and implement a successful needs assessment and recommend solutions that will be both cost and time effective.
- Exceptional training and facilitation skills required.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to influence without authority
- Natural teaching ability and enthusiasm for learning
- Flexible in situations of continual change
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated strong organization and planning skills.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, International/ Export Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement Industry, Group of Companies
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As Per Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com
Madina Cement Industries Limited
Address : Madina Square, 64/A, Shahid Buddhijibi Munir Chowdhury Sharak, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205
Web : www.madina.co
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight