Recently Sightsavers Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Sightsavers Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Sightsavers Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Sightsavers Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 28 April, 2019
Application Deadline: 12 May, 2019
Advocacy and Communications Officer
Sightsavers Bangladesh country office has an exciting new role for an Advocacy and Communication Officer to take lead in managing and implementing advocacy and communications activities of Sightsavers country programs, including the Inclusion Works project for employment generation of persons with disabilities.. The role involves coordinating with partner NGOs, DPOs, government authorities, private sector employers, media and other stakeholders in implementing advocacy initiatives and campaign related activities.
Salary: Local terms and conditions apply. A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Under the guidance of the Programme Manager, the Advocacy and Communication Officer will work with the Bangladesh Country Office team, partner NGOs, DPOs, Consultants and the Government agencies at local/ district and national levels. The Advocacy and Communication Officer is responsible for advocacy and communication function which will require them to:
- Work closely with the partner organisations, building and managing sustainable strategic relationships with the policy makers, NGOs, private sector employers and media to create employment opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- Initiate and participate in developing advocacy briefs, IEC materials. Ensure their appropriate use and dissemination to promote engagement for social inclusion.
- Ensure the quality of documentation and communication of advocacy work. Acting as a key resource for information and learning around advocacy for inclusion works of people with disabilities.
- Coordinate the work of researchers and evaluators
- Organise and facilitate workshop, seminar and national level dissemination events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in any discipline of social science, preferably connected with public policy/analysis.
- A track record of developing IEC materials and strong relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of key stakeholder including government policies and procedures related to disability, employment of persons with disabilities, access to health and education.
- Experience in Project Cycle Management.
- Experience in facilitating research work and documentation.
- Excellent speaking and writing capacity in English.
|Salary||:||Attractive salary will be offered to the candidate with right qualification and capacity.|
Jobs Source: online
This is an involved role and we recommend that you read the accompanying Job Description for further details. Interviews are anticipated to take place on 26 May 2019 at the Sightsavers Bangladesh Country Office.
To apply, and for further details about the role, please download an application pack from https://jobs.sightsavers.org/job/advocacy-and-communication-officer-two-year-fixed-term-contract/
As an equal opportunities employer we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight