Recently SMEC International Pty Ltd. published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career SMEC International Pty Ltd.can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, SMEC International Pty Ltd. Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published SMEC International Pty Ltd. Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global engineering and consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership has created a talent pool of 14,500 dedicated people working across a network of 130 offices in 44 countries.
SMEC employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed to developing our people. We encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.
Published on: 02 Dec, 2018
Application Deadline: 20 Dec, 2018
AGM/ DGM – Human Resources
- Design and implement overall Human Resource strategy
- Coordinate in general HR regular, monthly, half yearly and yearly activities
- Ensure timely preparation of employment and contracts for corporate & project staff
- Ensure all compliance are fulfilled & related actions taken within due time
- To initiate process of performance appraisal program and report to management
- Prepare position description of the employees
- To work for optimum utilization of staffs and to create & maintain proper working condition and environment
- Ensure timely Staff utilization
- Maintain safety and security and welfare of the employees
- To maintain employees discipline and conduct
- To initiate process of disciplinary action against any staff as and when required
- Maintain proper records and check payment of benefits to employee as per rules of the organization
- MBA or Master’s Degree in any discipline preferably in Human Resources Management
- Proven work experience of at least 15 years; Having experience as a Human Resource Manager from Engineering Consultancy Industry preferably
- Excellent communication skills and proven relationship building skills
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices and familiarity with recruitment & selection, training & development, compensation & benefit, performance & leave management and HRIS software system.
- Age must be from 40 to 45
- Ability to work independently & lead a large team
Job Location: Dhaka
Other benefits: As per company policy
Jobs Source: online
If you are an aspiring candidate for the position, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com (specifying the position in the subject line) by 20 December 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight