Recently SurjerHasi Clinic published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career SurjerHasi Clinic can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, SurjerHasi Clinic Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published SurjerHasi Clinic Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 10 Feb, 2019
Application Deadline: 20 Feb, 2019
Compliance and Monitoring Unit – Financial Auditor
Compliance and Monitoring Unit – Program Auditor
Background. The Advancing Universal Health Coverage (AUHC) Activity is USAID-funded health initiative to assist the goals of the Government of Bangladesh to significantly expand access to safe, affordable and quality health services, while increasing financial protection for the poor. Specific project objectives are:
- Develop and implement a program to transform the Smiling Sun Network into a centrally managed, sustainable private social enterprise
- Adopt proven innovative approaches to create new strategies to expand access to and uptake of essential service packages
- Develop and implement sustainable financial systems to facilitate expanded coverage and ensure equitable access to health services
- Improve the quality of care
- Improve program strategies drawn from lessons learned (crosscutting)
Purpose. The AUHC project is in the final stages of transitioning the management of 369 Surjer Hashi Network (SHN) clinics that are currently being managed by 25 NGOs to a newly formed social enterprise. Effective April 1, 2019 SHN will take full responsibility for managing these clinics through a sub-contract with the AUHC Project. As part of that, AUHC has the responsibility to monitor clinic and SHN regional office activities to ensure compliance with the SHN sub-contract and overall compliance with USAID regulations. The AUHC Project is establishing a Monitoring and Compliance Unit. This unit will be under the direction of the Chief of Party; however, the programmatic lead will provide on the ground direction and coordination. The four compliance and monitoring teams will conduct field monitoring visits to the 369 SHN clinics and 10 regional offices. The expectation is that the audit and monitoring teams, depending on the location and region, conduct 6-10 clinic visits per month. These visits will cover three functional areas, clinic quality of care, financial management and programmatic compliance. The Financial Auditor will conduct the financial audit and review on behalf of the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an approach for monitoring SHN financial transactions at the clinic and regional levels;
- Work with the Chief of Party and other Compliance and monitoring unit staff to develop monthly monitoring visits;
- Upload visit results to Survey CTO, the AUHC reporting platform;
- Help SHN clinic and regional office staff take corrective action based on findings of compliance and monitoring visits;
- When required, and based on discussion with the Programmatic Lead and visit findings, make recommendations for the commissioning of special financial audits with a recognized Regional Inspector General audit firm to further investigate financial irregularities;
- Provide input to monthly compliance and monitoring unit monthly reports; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party.
- A degree in finance, commerce or accounting. Preference will be given to individuals with a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least five years’ experience in conducting financial audits.
- A working knowledge of TALLY software.
- Complete understanding of generally recognized accounting principles (GAP) and local laws and practices governing financial management.
- A proven track record of honesty and integrity.
- An ability to write in English and Bangla.
Location of Assignment
The location of this assignment is Dhaka, Bangladesh with a maximum of 50% travel to the SHN clinics
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
USAID’s Advancing Universal Health Coverage (AUHC) Project
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight