Recently Tanin Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Tanin Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Tanin Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Tanin Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 02 April, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 12, 2019
Deputy /Assistant Manager (Tax & Company Affairs)
- Prepare Companies Financial Statement: a) A Statement of Financial Position at the end of the Period b) A Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income for the Period c) A Statement of Changes In Equity for the Period d) A Statement of Cash Flows for the Period e) Notes, Comprising a Summary of Significant Accounting Policies and other explanatory Notes.
- Prepare and submission of Directors Tax Return
- Liaison With Various Taxes Circle, Appeal, Tribunal etc.
- Regular Hearing With DCT at Circle, Joint Commissioner at Range, Commissioner at Appeal, Member, President at Tribunal.
- Liaison and closely work with TAX regulators and solve the barriers related to Company
- Maintain books/papers related to TAX
- Preparation and submission of TAX related report
- Submit TAX return and other documents to TAX authority in a timely manner.
- Calculation and deduction of TAX at source, Preparation of report on TAX at source and issuance of certificate thereon.
- Monitoring of TAX payment regularly.
- Handling of TAX case related works.
- Handling of TAX audit conducted by TAX authorities.
- Familiar with local TAX law.
- Willingness and ability to search and update the latest TAX policy to gain feed corporate TAX preference and its requirements.
- To liaison with the Treasury department to ensure sufficient cash flow for the tax payment made before the deadline.
- To calculate the income tax position and determine payments on account for the following tax year.
- Prepare detailed AIT statement for tax return, collect AIT Certificate and related documents and reconcile them with accounting records.
- Arrange to deposit advance payment of tax to Govt. treasury u/s-64 within time, ensure adjustment Tax credit properly.
- Preparation and calculation of Section 108 (Information regarding payment of salary) and submission to Tax office
- Preparation and calculation Section 75A (Return of withholding tax) of ITO 1984 and submission to Tax office
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management time to time
- To produce VAT return information from the accounting system.
- Preparation and calculation of vat and submit challan to government treasury
- Liaison with the relevant staff and VAT authority
- Monitor Purchase Day book Mushak 16, Sales Day Book Mushak 17,
- VAT Current Account Mushak 18 Withholding of VAT with compliance and deposited to Treasury accordingly and maintain Challans for filings and
- Issue certificates -Mushak12KHA Compliance of VAT Act 1991,
- Filing VAT Return – Mushak 19
- Capable to submit Price declaration (Mushak-01) to the Circle Office
- RJSC Related activity
- BPGMEA Related activity
- IRC & ERC Related Activity
- Bank correspondence (If needed)
- Business Graduate – Accounting/ Finance/ Management other business subject or BBA/ MBA from any reputed University
- CACC, ITP
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Energetic & Dedicated about work
- Ability to work under pressure
Experience: 3 to 4 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 45 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 40000 – 45000 (Monthly)
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV (with recent passport size photo) to Tanin Center, 3 Asadgate, Mirpur road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Mention Job position in Email Subject and in CV present salary & Expected salary must be given)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight