Recently The ACME Laboratories Limited published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career The ACME Laboratories Limited can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, The ACME Laboratories Limited Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published The ACME Laboratories Limited Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 11 March, 2019
Application Deadline: March 18, 2019.
- Formulate and implement procurement planning, develop various strategies and maintain strong liaison with different overseas manufacturers, vendors/suppliers in line with their local agents and other relevant parties in order to meet global standard of the product.
- Ensure source development for new or existing materials/ingredients for evaluation, price negotiation and finalization for procurement of the same to bring excellence in procurement through cost saving approach as well as maintaining demand/supply and highest quality of products.
- Select the right vendors in line with the regulatory guideline for semi regulated and regulated market and develop strategic business relationships with them to establish a comprehensive business understanding and relationship.
- Supervise sample collection, approval and collecting technical documents from the suppliers for approval of sample from QA department to ensure RM/PM are purchased according to the approved specification.
- Supervise & check in preparation of Purchase Order, Block List & LC related papers to ensure Purchase of machineries & preparation of LC in favor of the correct suppliers as approved by the QA department.
- Provide sourcing expertise in respect of RM/PM/Machineries to senior management for major projects involving the selection, negotiation and acquisition on both domestic and global market.
- Supervise in preparation, maintenance & continuous follow up of vendors’ evaluation, validation & list update regularly to ensure quality products are procured from the approved vendors to comply with relevant local and global regulatory guideline.
- Lead in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers by keeping regular communication with them.
- Provide all necessary assistance to the Head of Procurement on coordination and value contribution relevant to Procurement compared to industry standards subsequently.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- The incumbent should be M.Pharm/M.Sc in Biological Science from reputed institutions. Candidates having MBA degree with above qualification will be given preference.
- Professional degree in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must have strong linkage with different overseas manufacturer in line with local supplier.
- Minimum 8-10 years of procurement experience in reputed local/multinational pharmaceutical industry among which a considerable time with direct experience in US-FDA certified company.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills (both English and Bangla) with strong analytical, strategic thinking, organizational, interpersonal competencies with commendable negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge in computer especially in MS office package is a must.
- Good expertise and sound knowledge over ISO 9001 guidelines, WHO cGMP, MHRA, US-FDA and other relevant global regulations.
- The incumbent should be self-driven to work under pressure, result oriented with ‘can do’ attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Age limit is within 40 (forty) years. But it may be relaxed for qualified and experienced candidates.
Salary and Benefits:
ACME offers competitive remuneration package to the deserving candidates.
Job location: Corporate Office, Dhaka
Jobs Source: online
Candidates who meet all the requirements should send their résumé with a cover letter addressed to the Head of HR, The ACME Laboratories Ltd., Court de la ACME, 1/4, Kallayanpur, Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh or send their résumé to email@example.com
The ACME Laboratories Limited
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight