Recently U.S. Embassy published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career U.S. Embassy can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, U.S. Embassy Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published U.S. Embassy Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 23 April, 2019
Application Deadline: April 29, 2019
Human Resources Assistant
U.S. Embassy Dhaka is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Human Resources Assistant.
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.
Position provides full range of HR services for American and local employees to a workforce of more than 700 employees in the Mission. The position is responsible for a wide variety of HR activities dealing with USDHs and LE staff providing advice, counsel, and technical guidance on LE staff recruitment, Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs), and other issues. Plays major role in administering the Mission LE Staff Recruitment program for State and other agencies in compliance with the Mission LE staff Recruitment Policy and the HR/OE guidance. Serves as main Point of Contact (POC) and the System Administrator for implementation, maintenance and upgrade of the new recruitment software Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) for recruiting all local positions. Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of recruitment to standardize the requirements in PDs and Vacancy announcements. Also responsible for coordinating Mission SIV Program twice a year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Commerce), Public Administration, Law or Social Science is required. (You must attach a copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate along with your application form.)
- Minimum four (4) years of progressive responsibility in Human Resources Management or Administrative field is required.
- Level 4 (Fluent) Bangla and English Speaking/Reading/Writing is required. This may be tested.
- A detailed understanding and knowledge of Human Resources Management is required. Must know how to deal effectively with people and to organize and develop own work plans etc. Ability to multitask. Must have an excellent interpersonal skill and be aware of sensitivity required in dealing with HR issues.
- Good computer skills including Windows based applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Power Point etc.). Must be highly professional and tactful, but effective in dealing with LE Staff and American employees. Possess good judgment. Should be able to develop contact at possible sources of job applicants for a variety of positions. Must be able to draft correspondence in English, clearly presenting the facts that relate to actions to be addressed. Ability to handle issues with diplomacy and understanding with an interest in serving people to maintain smooth and effective working relationship with all Mission personnel.
Jobs Source: online
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy to be considered.
Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), available on our website at http://bd.usembassy.gov/ (Click on Embassy, click on ‘Job at the Embassy’, will take you to “Job Openings at the Embassy”); blank application forms are also available at the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy (near the Nepalese & Vatican Embassies). Please find the full job announcement on our website at: http://bd.usembassy.gov/
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight