Recently US Embassy published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career US Embassy can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, US Embassy Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published US Embassy Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 31 May, 2019
Application Deadline: 03 Jun, 2019
Project Management Specialist (Economist) FSN-12-Re-Advertisement
|OBO Chauffeur||FSN-4||June 3, 2019|
- The incumbent will provide expert advice and services to support the USAID/Bangladesh Economic Growth Office (EGO) to design, implement and monitor the Mission’s agriculture portfolio linked with the new Global Food Security Strategy. S/he will represent the Mission in senior-level inter-agency settings. The incumbent will also liaise with senior USAID and Embassy officers, other donors, public and commercial organizations, and national and international development organizations. S/he is a member of the Embassy’s Food Security Task Force and Economic/Commercial Technical Group, and Donor group for Food Security, Agriculture and Nutrition. The incumbent identifies leadership opportunities and potential synergies for the Mission’s nutrition program and PL 480 Title II portfolio.
- Policy and Technical Leadership in Strategic Planning, Program Development, and Activity Design:
- The Senior Adviser provides strategic, technical, and organizational leadership in agriculture development, particularly as it relates to implementing the Feed the Future (FTF) and the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP). S/he develops and refines the Mission economic growth/agricultural development strategy. As a key expert and strategist, the incumbent collaborates with the United States Government (USG) inter-agency team and Bangladesh Government to manage components of the FTF and the GAFSP implementation plans and achieving measurable objectives and targets. The incumbent will serve as a key advisor to develop new Mission food security activities. In this s/he is closely involved with the inter-agency team, Bangladesh Government officials and consultants to develop new projects, lead exploratory studies and preparatory assessments on social, political, cultural, and economic factors pertaining to agriculture and food security. S/he consults and negotiates with Bangladesh Government on project design and implementation ensuring officials at the highest level are apprised of program progress. Participates and· leads multi-donor discussions of significance to Bangladesh agricultural policies. These responsibilities require the incumbent to demonstrate highly developed professional judgment and to provide technical leadership. Establishes and sustain professional/productive relationships with senior-level officials of other USG agencies, development partners, host government, private sector, civil society groups, and international organizations, and leading economic development research institutions.
- Program/Project Management and Administration:
- The incumbent will perform the Function of Contract/Agreement Officer’s Representative (COR/AOR) as designated by the Mission Contracting Officer for the management of contracts, cooperative agreement, and grants and reports to the Economic Growth Office (EGO) or his/her designee. Specific duties include:
- Supports the EGO Deputy Director and Director to manage a $40 million per year portfolio of activities that raise incomes, creates jobs, increases household food security, increase agricultural production and lessen malnutrition. S/he provides technical and organizational leadership on the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Activities. Conducts assessments and site visits to monitor the program and implementing partner, stakeholder, and counterpart progress in the implementation of activities at the local and district level. Provide expert policy and technical advice to institutional contractors, grantees, Government officials, and other stakeholders as warranted. Reviews, approves and oversees implementing organizations’ work plans, monitoring and evaluation plan and other technical reports, verifies that they meet the acceptance standards and delivery schedules, as specified in the contract/agreement. Closely evaluates the results, benchmarks, and milestones of activity M&E plan. Manages financial matters related to program activities, such as providing administrative approval of vouchers, planning and preparing for annual incremental funding amendments, and other financial administrative activities as needed to ensure that fiscal needs of the recipient, U.S. and local contractors are met in a timely matter. Maintains and reviews project files. Prepares and submits the annual evaluation of contractors’ performance for inclusion in their central database on contractors. Policy Research and Strategy Support Program (PRSSP) for Food Security and Agricultural Development in Bangladesh.
- Program/Policy Analysis and Reporting:
- S/he ensures that all FTF activities are appropriately documented in required reports and through regular updates given to USAID stakeholders and external development partners, including the Annual Performance Report, Portfolio Reviews, annual budget and pipeline analyses, Congressional Presentations, briefs and talking points. Works with the Mission Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to ensure that indicators to measure FTF program impact are tracked accurately and used to revise strategy as necessary. Coordinates with other EGO members and the Program office to ensure that data submitted on activities are complete and consistent for reporting in the annual performance report, portfolio reviews, annual budget, pipeline analyses and other required reporting. Keeps the EGO and the Mission abreast of current events in Bangladesh that impact on its strategy or program or technical assistance. Advises Mission senior management and other office staff of developments relevant to the FTF program’s implementation. Conducts consultations with stakeholders and tracks compliance issues and legislative developments. Collects, analyzes, and synthesizes information to inform and strategically guide. program planning and directions. In active collaboration with EGO members, prepares concept papers and other relevant working documents and initiates and describes project ideas and initiatives in accordance with Bangladesh’s food and agriculture sector strategy, the current environment in Bangladesh, the institutional capabilities and purposes of potential USAID recipients, resource availability, and funding sources.
- SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP
- Minimal. The incumbent shall relatively independently carry out the functions of this position based on strategic/policy direction from the USDH EG Office Deputy Director and Director. The incumbent works with a great deal of independence and carries out major assignments on his/her own initiative. The Incumbent must be capable of applying knowledge, skills and experience to issues without detailed guidance from the supervisor. The incumbent shall regularly apprise EGO Deputy Director and Director on matters of policy and decisions impacting overall program. S/he often sets his/her own deadlines and sets priorities with minimum supervision. The incumbent will report to and work under the general supervision and guidance of the EG Deputy Director who will review and approve the incumbent’s annual work objectives and performance measures. Supervision will generally be confined to weekly staff meetings and informal daily and/or weekly consultations.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture Economics, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics
At least 7 year(s)
Proven and demonstrated ability to manage a complex portfolio of multiple development activities within food security and agriculture portfolio, across Mission offices, and in coordination with other USG agencies and other bilateral and multilateral development initiatives and activities. Requires excellent technical, managerial, and inter-personal skills in an in depth understanding of the inter-workings of the GOB, particularly of the food, nutrition and agriculture sector, the key players that make decision in the GOB and the food and agriculture sector entities. Superb ability to evaluate information to derive conclusions, ideas or judgments that help solving problems, planning ahead and create innovative thoughts. Proven, demonstrated ability to work independently within agreed upon parameters with minimal supervision or guidance and while exercising sound judgment is required. Demonstrated capability to initiate and broker policy dialogue and work plan development and bring such dialogue with senior GOB officials, policy makers, NGOs and private sector representatives is required. Highly confident to discuss issues and negotiates with GOB officials on matters of food security and agricultural policy reforms, institutional restructuring and development.
- Tk. 3706284 – 6539375 (Yearly)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight