Recently World Vision Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career World Vision Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, World Vision Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published World Vision Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 24 March, 2019
Application Deadline: 07th April, 2019
National WASH Coordinator
- Provide leadership in WASH programme unit ensuring that there is compliance to organizational, and donor standards in the management of WASH programming.
- Lead the WASH sector, facilitate improvement of access to safe drinking water, hygienic sanitation and behavior change programming across communities, schools & health care facilities with a view to influence a positive change in their knowledge, attitude and practices towards safe water, hygiene and sanitation.
- Develop new proposals, concept notes with the help of program office for water and sanitation projects. Build the capacity of field staff to develop new concept papers, log frames and work plans regarding WASH.
- Develop a systematic approach to WV’s participation in WASH related events and help to shape the existing strategy engagement through preparation of abstracts, presentations, and participating in panels or speeches and organizing learning events.
- Ensure that, WV Bangladesh develops quality strategies, policies, standards, project models and associated tools, and monitoring and evaluation guidance for WASH.
- Develop Capacity Building modules (Training modules, Technical Notes, SBCC and Guideline) for WASH. Ensure that content is high quality, useful, accessible, and valuable to field staff. Use field visits and learning center events and other opportunities to add and update content.
- Lead the design of WASH – related interventions, in line with national and international minimum standards and technical approaches/guidance articulated by the sectors.
- Develop emergency interventions adhering to Sphere standards and Humanitarian accountability and partnership (HAP). Develop and nurture partnership relationships with other organizations.
- Represent the WV Bangladesh WASH program including coordination among different stakeholders including GOB departments at national/International level to promote WASH services.
- Coordinate among different stakeholders including GOB departments at national/International level to promote WASH & Health Services.
- Develop and document project models/approaches, guidelines, tools and standards for different contexts (hard to reach, urban, fragile) and HEA responses in WVB WASH programming.
- Collaborate with local and global partner’s advocacy regarding WASH and the SDGs agenda.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in implementation of WASH projects/programs in developing countries, integrated to hygiene promotion, health and Nutrition.
- Extensive experience in WASH systems, WASH approaches, WASH options, Water supply and distribution, context specific suitable technologies, Emergency WASH, Water treatment process, behavior change programming and hygienic sanitation.
- Hands on experience in emergency setting will add value.
- Assessment, analytical and planning and site management skills.
- Highly developed inter-personal skills combined with the ability and desire to further develop local staff members some training experience an advantage.
- Solid knowledge in the area of health education, maternal child health, Nutrition.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Efficient communicator/teacher/coach with strong technical expertise in Water and Sanitation.
- Ability to live and work in sometimes insecure environments.
- Ability to live and work in the field – often in rustic conditions coupled with a willingness to travel, often at short notice.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Compensation & other benefits are applicable as per organizational structure