ASA NGO Job Circular 2022 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. ASA NGO jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. ASA NGO job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish ASA NGO Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Research Officer
Published on: 27 June, 2022
Application Deadline: 21 Jul 2022
- The prime responsibility of the Research Officer is to contribute to conducting evaluation of the financial and non-financial programs of ASA, conducting action research for identifying ins and outs of ongoing programs, and sorting out future risks to the programs.
- Ensure timely and efficient completion of program evaluation surveys.
- Provide necessary assistance to the Research and Evaluation (R&E) team for improving and expanding the services of the organization.
- Generate and share new ideas for future program development and provide analytical insight.
- Develop electronic version of survey questionnaire, survey forms and train data collectors to get the best results.
- Develop indicators and prepare both qualitative and quantitative data collection tools with guidelines and ensure that appropriate data management systems are in place to collect and collate accurate and reliable empirical data timely.
- Lead qualitative research activities including developing research tools (e.g. ethnographic approach, observation techniques, interview guideline design, usability testing, conducting FGDS, KIIs, Case studies and participatory research methods).
- Review relevant secondary literature to identify the need and gap for research.
- Research methodology, including, but not limited to, sampling design, measurement and scaling technique, sampling fundamentals, methods of data collection, data processing, data quality management.
- Prepare interview questions, quantitative data cleaning, summarize interviews and coding.
- Lead large-scale quantitative surveys starting from the design stage to implementation (designing survey tools, planning field operations, training field surveyors/staff, supervising/coordinating data collection, analyzing data and report writing).
- Monitor and supervise ongoing research work to ensure completion within time, budget and right quality.
- Assist in the development of process evaluation and outcome/impact assessment approach and tools.
- Interpret research findings, publish and disseminate results.
- Collaborate with team members to collect data and execute organization’s mission.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Honors/ Master’s with honors in Statistics/ Economics/ Sociology/Development Studies from any recognized university with good academic records.
- Preference will be given to the postgraduate candidates. If the applicant has experience in research, educational qualifications will be relaxed.
- No 3rd division/class or GPA below 2.50 (out of 5.00)/2.00 (out of 4.00) is allowed in any examination.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age Maximum 33 yrs. (on 31 May 2022) (as per birth date of NID card)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in research and analysis (experience in empirical analysis using statistical/econometric software will be ideal).
- Willingness for extensive field visit (at least 3-4 field visits/month). Although the position is Dhaka-based, the selected candidate must be prepared to undertake frequent research-related field visits to multiple locations across Bangladesh to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study.
- Knowledge of quantitative research methodologies (e.g., survey sampling and design, significance testing, regression modeling, experimental design, RCT, forecasting) and tools (e.g., SPSS/STATA).
- Experience in conducting quantitative data analysis using statistical software (SPSS/Stata) is a must. Applicants who do not have intermediate to advanced levels of experience in using statistical software are discouraged to apply.
- Excellent G Suite skills (including Gmail, Google Forms, Google Scholars, and Google Drive).
- Intermediate to advanced level slides preparation in presentation programs such as MS PowerPoint.
- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Word/other word processing software.
- Intermediate to advanced level of spreadsheet software (e.g. MS Excel).
- Basic to intermediate level of a digital data collection tool.
- Excellent computer skill is mandatory.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills with advanced analysis.
- Attitude for working with poor and marginalized people.
- Demonstrated a sound understanding of economics-related issues with solid empirical research skills.
- Should be efficient in conducting mixed-method research.
- Facilitate and manage the overall process for the preparation of documents for ethical review, including research proposal, data collection method and tools, identify appropriate participants, informed consent forms, conduct interviews, prepare transcripts and drafting reports as necessary.
- Have advanced knowledge of research methodology and statistics.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely to the management.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Smart along with good written and verbal communication skills in English & Bengali.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and rapport-building ability.
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback.
- Have good organizational and administrative skills.
- Negotiable & Depends on the experience and/or qualification of the candidate. Probation period will be 1 (one) year long. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All admissible benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance, Nabobarsha Allowance (Boishakhy) and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be attributed to the regularized employee on successful completion of the probation period.
Jobs Source: online
Interested and eligible candidates are highly encouraged to apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV mentioning mobile no. & e-mail address within 21/07/2022 addressing President, ASA, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Application in any other mode will not be considered. Any kind of persuasion will result in disqualification of candidacy. The original copies of certificates must be carried with and produced to the board at the time of interview. According to the rules of the organization, selected candidate will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (ten thousand) at the time of joining the organization and s/he will get it back with interest while leaving the job.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for the recruitment procedure.
ASA is a grant free, self-reliant and non smoking microcredit organization.
Microcredit Regulatory Authority (MRA) Certificate No. 00470-00538-00100)
Address : 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207
Application Procedure for ASA
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
ASA Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of ASA applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every ASA job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at https://jobsholders.com/. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on ASA
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- Asia Continental Group Job Circular
- Brac NGO All Jobs Circular
- Jamuna Group All Job Circular
- Beximco PPE Limited Job Circular
- HR Holdings Limited Job Circular
- Accountant All Job Circular
- Cashier All Job Circular
- Additional District and Sessions Judge Job Circular
- Cyber Jahan Ltd All Job Circular
- Run Power Engineering Ltd Job Circular
- New Jobs Circular Meghna Group
- GPH Ispat Ltd Job Circular.
- Municipality Job circular 2021
- The City Bank Limited in job circular
- Brac NGO Job Circular 2021
- Junior Officer Job Circular
- Akij Motors published a Job Circular.
- Bangladesh Customs Jobs Circular
- US-Bangla Airlines published a Job Circular.
- Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation (BADC) Job Circular 2021
- Post Office published a Job Circular.
- Pran Group published a Job Circular.
- Kohinoor Chemical Company (Bangladesh) Ltd published a Job Circular
- Anwar Group Job Circular
- Bench-assistant Job Circular.
- Audit Officer Job Circular
- Health department published a Job Circular
- Caritas Bangladesh all Job Circular
- Global Islami Bank Limited Job Circular
- Weekly Jobs News Paper 10 Dec, 2021
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight