The Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) is a government agency operating under the Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. It was created as a public-sector organization to boost the country’s power sector after the emergence of Bangladesh as an independent state in 1972. This government organization is responsible for planning and developing the nation’s power infrastructure and for operating much of its power generation facilities. The BPDB is responsible for the major portion of generation and distribution of electricity mainly in urban areas of the country.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. Bangladesh Power Development Board job circular publishes now. Those Who want to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information about this job. We publish the Bangladesh Power Development Board Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circulars in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: See the circular
Published on: 13 April, 2023
Application Deadline: 07 May, 2023
Educational Qualification: See the circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Age: see the circular
Job Location: see the circular
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Download & Details: Click Here
Bangladesh Power Development Board
Application Procedure for Bangladesh Power Development Board
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
Bangladesh Power Development Board Job Circular 2023
To make career at the office of Bangladesh Power Development Board applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every Bangladesh Power Development Board job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at jobsholders.com. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on Bangladesh Power Development Board
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- Caritas Bangladesh All Jobs Circular
- Rural Development Sangstha (RDS) Job Circular
- Gazi Overseas Job Circular
- AFC Health Limited All Job Circular
- SQUARE GROUP all Jobs Circular
- Nippon Group Job Circular
- Bengal Group Limited Job Circular
- Bangladesh Honda Pvt. Ltd. Job Circular
- Bangladesh Railway published a Job Circular
- Accounts Officer in job circular
- Kazi Farms Limited published a Job Circular.
- Akij Biri Factory Ltd All Jobs Circular
- RFL Group Job Circular-2022
- HATIL All Job Circular
- HAMKO Group in job circular
- BRAC NGO Jobs Circular 2022
- Grameen Telecom Trust Job Circular.
- Standard Bank Limited All Job Circular
- Asst. Admin Officer jobs Circular
- SKS Foundation all job circular
- ATN News Ltd. Job Circular
- Career Opportunity at SQUARE GROUP
- Uttara Motors Ltd All Job Circular
- Blooming Pharma Ltd All Job Circular
- Barikoi Technologies Limited Job Circular
- British Bangla Chemical Ltd. Job Circular
- Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS All Job Circular
- Maasranga Television All Job Circular
- Judicial Administration Training Institute (JATI) Job Circular 2022
- New Jobs Circular Meghna Group
After the creation of Pakistan, the then Pakistan government formed Electricity directorate to develop the power sector of the country. In 1957, the electricity directorate acquired all the private power stations and transmission lines in the country. In the year of 1958, East Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (EPWAPDA) was formed to effectively manage the power sector in the then East Pakistan. In 1960, the electricity directorate with all its assets was merged with EPWAPDA. Chattogram, Khulna and Shiddhirganj power stations was constructed at that time of which Shiddhirganj power station was the largest with 10MW installed capacity. In 1962, the Karnafuli Hydropower Station at Kaptai became operational. With two units of 40MW installed capacity each, it became the largest power plant in the country. The first long range transmission line was built connecting Kaptai with Shiddhirganj via 273 km long 132kV transmission line in 1962.
After the independence of Bangladesh, WAPDA was separated by presidential order 59 (PO-59) and Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) was formed with an installed generation capacity of 500MW. Subsequently, the Rural Electrification Board (REB) and the Dhaka Electric Supply Authority (DESA) was formed dividing the BPDB. In 2000, the transmission lines were handed over to the newly formed Power Grid Company of Bangladesh. BPDB is now the parent company of Ashuganj Power Station Company Ltd, Coal Power Generation Company Bangladesh Limited, Power Grid Company of Bangladesh, Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh, North West Power Generation Company Limited, North West Zone Power Distribution Company Limited, and West Zone Power Distribution Company Limited.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight