UCEP Bangladesh is a non-profit and non-government organization working with the motto “help to learn, skills to earn”! It serves children and youth and its programme includes second chance education, Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET), support for job placement and advocacy for ensuring increased employability and Decent Work. UCEP Bangladesh has special focus on inclusion therefore, gives priority to the underprivileged. At present, UCEP Bangladesh works in 10 districts of the country. To learn more, please visit www.ucepbd.org
You know UCEP Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published UCEP Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 25 April, 2021
Application Deadline: 4 May 2021
Deputy Manager, Infrastructure Development
- Manage the infrastructure development project/s of UCEP Bangladesh.
- Develop and implement project concept notes, proposals, project plans, project progress/completion reports, due diligence assessments, necessary surveys as needed to determine time frame, budget, procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion
- Provide direction and ensure coordination, implementation, control and completion of the assigned project(s) while maintaining full compliance with regulatory policies, specifications, rules, laws and standards
- Ensure the engineering and technical disciplines of projects involved
- Outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to relevant project staffs.
- Ensure procurements are conducted in time, following Procurement Policy of UCEP Bangladesh.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Monitor progress on regular basis and prepare and share project status reports to the management on a regular basis seeking suggestions/proposing corrective actions/integrating feedbacks as required and requested.
- Monitor constraints and difficulties and share those with the management for timely interventions/remedies.
- Liaise and maintain regular contact with different government/non-government offices (e.g. land office, UNO office, donor’s office, police station, municipality etc.) and stakeholders to expedite the scheduled activities smoothly.
- Check and prepare design and drawing of the structures and site reports following the construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Ensure the delivery of quality items (e.g. bricks, stones, irons etc.) by suppliers/vendors as per agreed timeline.
- Ensure that all bills, vouchers, invoices are properly preserved and duly vetted before issuing cheques and or work orders etc.
- Undertake necessary actions so that bills, payments, wages, manpower supply etc. are processed in a timely manner to facilitate uninterrupted flow of activities under the project.
- Undertake appropriate initiatives to facilitate waste reduction and clean, healthy working environment.
- Seek advice from the management in a timely manner for conducting risk assessment so that proposed activities can be initiated/implemented with no/least interruptions/setbacks.
- Share related information with donors, project partners, and regulatory bodies as required and requested.
- Ensure timely and regular preparation of progress updates for the UCEP management.
- Ensure effective documentation and recordkeeping of all project related resolutions, communications, documents, reports, certificates, licenses, designs, approvals etc.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for relevant staff members so that activities are conducted properly amid least supervision.
- Maintain incident recording book for regular documentation of issues like accidents including zero incident.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Ensure implementation of Decent Work principles especially Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) following OSHA standards
- Ensure development of infrastructure and mechanisms sensitive to the requirements of all genders and people with different types of physical or cognitive impairments to ensure easy accessibility, mobility, safety and security in entire project implementation phases/activities.
- Ensure that all operations are conducted maintaining proper adherence to safety and security issues/regulations.
- Ensure that all safety and security kits are used while in operations.
- Ensure that safety and security directions are clearly visible and stated.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensure due maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Ensure that employees are adequately oriented with safety issues (emergency exit, use of fire extinguishers etc.).
- Ensure that vendors/suppliers/contractors adhere to safety and security codes to their own workforces while working with UCEP Bangladesh.
- Undertake all actions so that the project area and activities are properly secured (e.g. from land grabbers/unauthorized people/vested groups etc.).
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Civil Engineering
- • Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from a reputed national and international public or private universities enlisted with Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB).
- • Applicants must have membership with Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB)
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- In-depth knowledge about Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC), accessibility issues
- Minimum 05 years of experience in relevant field with successful track record.
- Should have experience in the following area(s):
- Inspection Consultation & Structural Design, Civil Engineering in any reputed Developer, Engineering Firms, and Real Estate companies.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills and proficient in computer operating systems and software applications.
- Excellent command both in Bengali and English.
- Exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven project management skills with a large and diverse workforce.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy
Jobs Source: online
Address : Plot No 2 & 3, Mirpur-2, Dhaka – 1216
How to apply on UCEP Bangladesh
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight