Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071Business : World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability. World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy.
World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
You know World Vision Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published World Vision Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: IT Coordinator – Application & Database Development
Published on: 13 Jan, 2022
Application Deadline: February 12, 2022
Career Opportunity with World Vision Bangladesh
IT Coordinator – Application & Database Development
|Country||Bangladesh||Work Location||WVB National Office, Dhaka|
|Job Title||IT Coordinator – Application & Database Development||Reporting to||Deputy Director – IT|
|Department||GTD (Global Technical Department)||Expected Start Date||At Earliest|
|Contract length||1 Year (with possibility of extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)||Remuneration Package||Gross Salary: Negotiable, Provident Fund (eligible after 6 month of service), Gratuity: As per Policy, Health and Life Insurance. Mobile Allowance: as per policy.|
About World Vision Bangladesh
World Vision Bangladesh, a global Christian relief, development, and advocacy organization creating lasting change in the lives of children, their families, and communities living in contexts of poverty and injustice. We are committed to serving and partner with people in need. Through development, relief, and advocacy, we pursue the fullness of the life of every child by serving the poor and oppressed regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender as a demonstration of God’s unconditional love of all people.
World Vision first involved with Bangladesh by responding to the cyclone victims of Bhola in 1970 during devastating tidal surges in the coastal areas of the country. Later the organization carried out relief operations in refugee camps in India in 1971. Following Bangladesh’s independence in 1972, it started relief and rehabilitation programs as per the invitation of the Bangladesh Government.
Presently World Vision Bangladesh is serving around 5 million children with Health, Nutrition, WASH, Education, Livelihood, Child protection, Sponsorship, and Community Engagement in 28 administrative districts with 55 Area Programmes, 13 private non-sponsorship (PNS), and 32 grant-funded projects. The objective of this organization is ‘To achieve sustainable well-being and build a brighter future for 5 million vulnerable children in Bangladesh by tackling causes and addressing effects of poverty, inequalities and injustices’.
Design and Develop In-house Software. Provide Management Information System (MIS) Solutions. Corporate Information System Requirement Analysis and Need Assessment. Design and Customize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) with Integration of Corporate Solution.
The position is accountable for the following:
- System Analysis: Corporate Information System Requirement Analysis and Need Assessment.
- DB Architecture & Design: DB Architecture, Design and Integration of ERP Solutions & SharePoint matched with the needs of Corporate Operations.
- Information System Automation: Design and Develop Management Information System for Corporate Support Group and Administration.
- Team Management: External and Internal Team Management and Coordination/Work between Users and Developers.
- Project Management & Quality Assurance: interface with clients to scope projects, manage budgets and direct the development cycle from inception to completion.
- DB Administration: In-house or out-sourced Database administration.
- Code Library: Manage and grow code library and development framework for RADD (rapid application design and development), ITIL and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Documentation: Proper Documentation and Technical Writing of all Projects. Prepare Usage Guidelines, Tutorials, Training, and Documents that can help both IT People & Users and preservation of source code / DBA with updated flow charts, LLD and HLD.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or computer science or related field.
- Certified ITIL Foundation along with either MCSD, MCDBA, OCA or OCP
- Good knowledge on SharePoint
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have professional experience on core application development using C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core including its Extensibility Models, Entity Framework, Routing, Model Binding, Web-Services.
- Must have clear understanding on Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles.
- Must have experience on designing and developing reports in Crystal Report, RDLC etc.
- Must have experience writing SQL queries, Store Procedures, Functions with knowledge on Indexing, Query Optimization and Database Performance Optimization.
- Working experience in Agile Methodology.
- Good knowledge on Azure, DevOps.
- Vast Experience in the following Languages: C/C++, Java, C#, ASP.Net, SQL, Java Script, PHP.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Demonstrated fluency in both written and spoken English
- At least 5-8 years’ experiences in providing System Analyst or Software Architect, preferably with Large and Multinational environment.
- Must be highly proficient in the Large-Scale Database centered Solution Development.
- WEB Based ERP Solution, Microsoft Dynamics or SAP Designing, LMMS and Customizing Experience.
Jobs Source: online
World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification.
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
World Vision Bangladesh
Address : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071
World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, respecting the rights of all beneficiaries, and upholding the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly, all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work.
World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with a prior record of conviction related to child neglect, abuse, and exploitation.
Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Procedure for World Vision Bangladesh
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of World Vision Bangladesh applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every World Vision Bangladesh job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at bestbdjob.com. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on World Vision Bangladesh
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- National Bank Limited published a Job Circular.
- AMENA Foundation All Job Circular
- Gazi Group All Jobs Circular
- Tushar Ceramics Limited Job Circular
- Thana Officer Job Circular
- Quazi Enterprises Limited (QEL) Job Circular
- Overpass International Limited Job Circular
- Bangladesh Customs All Job Circular
- Bangladesh Police CID Job Circular
- Bangladesh Army All Job Circular
- Gazi Group All jobs circular
- LAUGFS Gas all jobs circular
- Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular
- Bio Properties Limited Job Circular
- Akij Group new Jobs Circular-online apply career.akij.net
- Christian Service Society (CSS) Job Circular
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Job Circular
- Community Development Officer Job Circular
- Job Circular Junior Accounts Assistant
- UCEP Bangladesh in job circular
- Office Sohayok published a Job Circular.
- Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS) Job Circular
- Lotto, Licensee-Express Leather Products Ltd published a Job Circular
- Monitoring Officer jobs circular
- CID office jobs circular
- CHANNEL 24 published a Job Circular.
- Abdul Monem Limited published a Job Circular
- Career Opportunity at Gazi Group
- S. Alam group Job Circular
- How to start a new jobs on dhaka bank ltd
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight