Recently Prottyashi published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Prottyashi can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Prottyashi Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Prottyashi Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 30 May, 2020
Application Deadline: 05/06/2020
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (M&EO)
- Monitor the overall activities of the project from the center point coordinating with project leader and other personnel.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- Assist in the preparation and revision of the project log frame and result matrix, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement.
- Develop different monitoring tools and formats to sort out the project results through field visits and discussion with project direct beneficiaries.
- Assist the project team in following the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports through coordinating with project coordinator and other field level staffs.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Provide advice to the project coordinator and supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Provide the Project Coordinator with management information she/he may require.
- Check that monitoring data are discussed in monthly and quarterly meetings and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action.
- Produce special reports on the project activities and outputs as per the requirements of donor organization.
- Work with livelihood coordinator and other filed staffs to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data needed for an effective MEAL system which will be utilized in monitoring strengths, weaknesses and gaps in project implementation and for reporting on donor commitments.
- Ensure that cross cutting issues such as participation, gender, age and disability are effectively addressed/ mainstreamed in all the project activities as per the organizational policy.
- Share learning and provide constructive comments to colleagues in order to ensure programme quality.
- Ensure Sex, Age, Disability Disaggregated Data (SADD), Accountability and Gender standards are consistently adhered in programme delivery.
- Regularly collect data on and analyze the Complaints Reporting and Feedback Mechanism (CRFM) accountability data to the Prottyashi program team to facilitate quality improvement.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience
- Masters/Bachelor degree in any discipline from a reputed university preferably in Sociology, Development Studies, Public Administration & Social Welfare.
- At least 02 years of relevant professional experience in national or international organizations in relevant job responsibilities.
Location of Posting: Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar
Contract Duration: Till 31st December 2020
Prottyashi, A social development organization has been responding the Rohingya Crisis in Cox`s Bazar since the crisis started and currently is going to implement project in the host community of Ukhiya with the funding of International Organization for Migration (IOM). Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (M&EO) for “Engaging Host Community People into Income Generating Activities (IGAs) in Cox’s Bazar District” Project.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will report to Livelihood Coordinator of the project. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization’s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Skill of photography
- Must have professional writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. monitoring report, field visit report, event report, case study/story, press release, content writing, etc.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Have competency on any of the data analysis software such as STATA, SPSS
- Must be able to drive motorcycle
Salary and benefits: Monthly Gross Salary will be 46,476 BDT with contributory provident fund and Festival Bonus.Regular traveling and communication bill.
Jobs Source: online
Interested applicants with relevant background have to apply with a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a recent photograph to email@example.com or
The Human Resources Manager, ProttyashiHead Office:Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road(Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212 Phone: +88-01847-191398
ProttyashiHead Office:Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road(Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212 Phone: +88-01847-191398
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight