Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 21 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionising the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us.
You know Aarong Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Aarong Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Associate Officer(Store & Distribution), Procurement
Published on: 11 Oct, 2021
Application Deadline: 18 Oct 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
- Deliver regular recurring items to user section as per valid requirements
- Ensure periodic delivery of stationeries item to Aarong all outlets as per authority recommendation based on monthly consumption matrix
- Maintain delivery challan & prepare delivery report as per requirement
- Dispense emergency required consumable items within very little short lead time
- Replenish and reorder to maintain stock in bulk & update the requirements
- Organize, store and preserve the materials as per the standard system
- Organize periodic stocktaking
- Maintain the documents and stock as appropriate and audit-ready
- A Bachelor Degree from any reputed university
- 1- year of relevant work experience (Preferably in Store Maintenance or Procurement)
- Any course on inventory or store management will be preferred
- Good knowledge and skills on standard inventory management
- Understanding of strategic preservation and inventory management
- Experience of working with inventory management software operations
- Expertise in report preparing for stock replenishment & reorder
- Analytical ability along with communication and negotiation skills
- As per company policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others as per organization policy
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com
Address : Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208
Web : www.aarong.com
How to apply on Bangladesh Samabaya Bank Limited
- Visit their apply site –www.aarong.com
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight