Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 21 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionising the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us.
You know Aarong Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Aarong Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 15 June, 2021
Application Deadline: 25 Jun 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Officer, Quality Control
- Assist to develop processes and systems to ensure product quality.
- Confirm the quality of raw materials and accessories before production.
- Ensure product quality checking by processing quality control.
- Identify the alteration and rectify the rejected products, analyze the root cause and take corrective initiatives.
- Maintain records and deliver the quality control report to concerned supervisor.
- Guide to the quality control team through on-the-job training by following quality SOP, tools, and techniques.
- A Bachelor Degree (preferably B.Sc in Textile) from any reputed university
- 2-3 years of experiences in Quality Control Department in RMG sector/ similar organizations
- Knowledge of Quality assurance (07 in-process quality control system, fabrics washing system following standard and 4-point fabrics inspections system)
- Understanding of Textile and Garments production process (fabrics inspection, cutting, washing-color bleeding)
- Analytical ability, report writing and statistical data analysis skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, etc.
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208
Web : www.aarong.com
How to apply on Bangladesh Samabaya Bank Limited
- Visit their apply site –www.aarong.com
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight