Recently Resource Integration Centre (RIC) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Resource Integration Centre (RIC) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, Resource Integration Centre (RIC) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Resource Integration Centre (RIC) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Accounts Officer
Published on: 28 June, 2022
Application Deadline: 28 Jul 2022
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for maintaining project accounts at PIU. He/she will also be responsible for releasing fund from the PKSF and will work under the direct supervision of the Coordinator of PIU.
Maintain all books of accounts of the project and maintain bank accounts, cash management, fixed assets management, stock management, advance and reimbursement, audit arrangements, TAX and VAT regulations and compliance with the project;
Prepare budget and ensure actual expenditure is in line with the budget, maintain disbursement, reconciliation, and loan disbursement according to project Financial Guideline;
Preserve all procurement records and financial records in accordance with the provisions of the PPA 2006;
Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and any other related reports as per project requirement;
Maintain liaison and coordinate with PMU accounts department regarding project accounts, and finance; and
Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Management from any Govt. approved university;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in examinations will not be accepted;
- Candidates with CA (CC) or any relevant professional degree/certificate will get preferences;
- Training in Financial Management will be treated as extra quality;
- Experience in using AIS & MIS tools of microfinance will get preference;
- Good operating skills of Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word) with software operation and reporting will be treated as essential skills; and
- Required to have excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years of experience in accounts and finance related work in any reputed organization.
- Age Limit: Maximum 50 years.
- Consolidated Tk. 40,300/- (BDT Forty Thousand Three Hundred) per month and other admissible benefits as per organization rules. (Inclusive of all applicable Tax as per the law of Bangladesh)
Jobs Source: online
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their CV with Cover letter, applied postion name in the envelop and addressing to the Executive Director, RIC, Two copies recent Photographs, copies of Educational & amp; Work experience certificates to The Human Resource Department, Resource Integration Centre (RIC), House # 88/A/KA, Road # 7/A, Dhanmondi R / A, Dhaka – 1209 by 03 / 07 / 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
RIC the authority reserves the right to cancel one or any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
Resource Integration Centre (RIC)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight