Recently ASA published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career ASA can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, ASA Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published ASA Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 01 Sep, 2019
Application Deadline: Sep 6, 2019
Assistant Software Engineer (Programing)
- In ASA, a good number of sophisticated ICT applications are already developed in house and deployed throughout the organization spanned over the country. Many of these systems are mission critical. Deployment in the rural areas and used by verities of users made the maintenance activities highly critical. ASA IT team uses industry standard software development practices. Team members need to follow standard practices in different phases of SPL like: documentation, development, and testing.
- The responsibilities of an Assistant Software Engineer are requirement analysis, design and development of the enhancements and modifications requested by different stakeholders. In this regard, an Assistant Software Engineer would be supported and mentored by a Software Engineer.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Sc. & Engg., Computer Sc., Information Sc., from any reputed universities.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Working experience in the relevant field would be preferred but not essential.
- Candidates having professional training in the relevant fields would get preferences.
- Must have experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .Net, C#.
- Relational database design, development and implementation. Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects database programming using SQL especially in SQL server environment.
- Clear understanding on different performance improvement techniques like: query optimization, database indexing, paging, and so on. Extensive experience on using MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
- Clear understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Design Patterns, UML.
- Familiarity with AJAX based Web Development Techniques.
- Solid understanding of the full Android development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and coding standards.
- Knowledge of Android SDKs, RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading and performance optimization.
- Good design sense and concept of material design.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- Must be non-smoker
Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 30000 (Monthly)
- Salary Tk. 30,000 (per month). Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee`s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.
Jobs Source: online
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 06/09/2019. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Address : ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.asa.org.bd
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight