Australia Work Permit Visa 2021
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. Largest city: Sydney Calling code: +61 Currency: Australian dollar (AUD) Government: Federal parliamentary.Australia immigration and work visas.
Published on: 08 Feb, 2021
Application Deadline: 18 March, 2021
- are aged 18 to 30 years (inclusive) on the date you apply
- hold a passport from an eligible country
- have a letter of support from your government
Australia Immigration Work visas exist for the following professions:
- skilled workers
- people participating in specific activities
- highly specialized workers
- trainees, short-term
- experienced businesspeople
Types of Work Permits for Australia
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa – allows skilled workers nominated by their employer to live and work in the country permanently.
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa – allows skilled workers nominated by their employer in regional Australia to live and work in the country permanently.
- Skilled independent visa – for invited workers and New Zealand citizens with skills Australia needs to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia
- Skilled Nominated visa – lets nominated skilled workers live and work in Australia as permanent residents.
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa – temporary visa that enables an employer to sponsor a suitable skilled worker when an Australian is not available
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa – temporary visa for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia.
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa – temporary visa that lets you do short-term, highly-specialized work in the country.
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa – temporary visa to work in particular circumstances that improve Australia’s international relations
- Distinguished Talent visa ( – permanent visa for people who have an internationally recognized record of outstanding achievement in a profession, sport, the arts, or academia and research.
DV-2023 Program: Online Registration
DV-2023 USA Green Card Lottery: The annual Diversity Visa Lottery also known as the Green Card Lottery is a US government program that makes 55,000 Permanent Resident cards available every year to persons from “underrepresented countries,” which have been less represented in employment and family-based preference categories in the United States of America and who meet two basic eligibility requirements.
This years (2020) Green Card Lottery Program is called DV-2022 (the year successful applicants may enter the United States of America on the green card they won), and is now open to all individuals worldwide who meet two basic entry requirements.
The Program makes Permanent Resident Cards available to the winners, authorizing the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents. The Green Card Lottery program is a United States congressionally-mandated program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card, also popularly known as a USA Green Card, due to the green color of the Permanent Resident Card.
DV-2022 is closed. Now accepting DV-2023 Lottery applications.
Name – last/family name, first name, middle name – exactly as on your passport.
Gender – male or female.
Birth date – day, month, year.
City where you were born.
Country where you were born – Use the name of the country currently used for the place where you were born.
Country of eligibility for the DV program – Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live.
Entrant photograph(s) – Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of yourself, your spouse, and all your children listed on your entry. You do not need to include a photograph for a spouse or child who is already a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident, but you will not be penalized if you do.
DV-2023 Program: Online Registration
Group photographs will not be accepted; you must submit a photograph for each individual. Your entry may be disqualified or visa application refused if the photographs were not taken within the last six months, have been manipulated in any way, or do not meet the specifications explained below.
- Mailing Address – In Care Of
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Postal Code/Zip Code
- Country where you live today.
- Phone number (optional).
- Email address – An email address to which you have direct access. If your entry is selected and you respond to the notification of your selection through the Entrant Status Check, you will receive follow-up email communication from the Department of State notifying you that details of your immigrant visa interview are available on Entrant Status Check. The Department of State will never send you an email telling you that you have been selected for the DV program
- Highest level of education you have achieved, as of today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school, no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, (8) Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral-level courses, and (10) Doctorate
- Current marital status – Unmarried, married and my spouse is NOT a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), married and my spouse IS a U.S. citizen or U.S. LPR, divorced, widowed, or legally separated. Enter the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth of your spouse, and a photograph of your spouse meeting the same technical specifications as your photo.
USA DV Lottery 2023 Bangladesh application form
The registration for DV Lottery 2022 opened on 1st October 2022. The entries should be submitted at the the US Department of State website from 1st October 2022 afternoon till 3rd November 2022 afternoon EST.
Those applicants who have qualified are strongly recommended for registering as soon as possible. System delays could occur due to heavy demand in the registration period’s last day.
1. To be Eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery you must be a native of a qualifying country
To qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States. People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. Please see the table below, for countries whose natives are currently excluded from this years immigration lottery program. Please note, eligibility is determined only by the country of your birth, it is not based on country of citizenship or current residence. This is the most common misperception that applicants make when entering this immigration program.
2. Education or Work experience that qualifies for entry into the Green Card Lottery
For a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America to qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, the applicant must be born in a qualifying country (see requirement 1. above) and in addition, the applicant must comply with one of the following two requirements (Option 1 or Option 2 below):
The applicant must have completed a US High School education or a foreign equivalent of a US High School education. “High School education or its equivalent” means the successful completion of a twelve year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States of America or successful completion in another country of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completing a 12 year education in the USA. Passage of a high school equivalency examination is not sufficient. It is permissible to have completed one’s education in less than twelve years or greater than twelve years if the course of study completed is equivalent to a US High School education; or
Proof that you satisfy these requirements should NOT be submitted when entering the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, but will be requested by a consular officer after your name has been selected in the draw and you formally apply for your permanent residence (Green Card) visa via the three immigration forms that you will receive, if selected. Individuals who do not meet the two requirements outlined above, should not apply for a permanent resident card in this immigration program, since they will be disqualified. You need to provide proof of education, work experience and native country only if you are selected. For this reason we do not request this documentation in the online application form.
If you do not qualify to enter the USA Diversity Visa Lottery you could apply for a Danish Green card that will allow you to work and settle any where in the European Union (EU).
Migrants are allowed to immigrate to Denmark under a renewable 3 years Danish Green Card for the purpose of finding work. Note, this is not a lottery, but eligibility is determined by qualifications only. If you meet the eligibility Evaluation criteria, you can file your application with the Danish Government and receive your Danish Green Card. A Danish Green Card allows you to live and work in any EU country of choice for three years. This is an excellent opportunity for any professional looking for a career and life in the EU, since many EU countries companies are facing shortages in qualified employees