Australia Work Permit Visa 2021
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. Largest city: Sydney Calling code: +61 Currency: Australian dollar (AUD) Government: Federal parliamentary.Australia immigration and work visas.
Published on: 02 May, 2021
Application Deadline: 31 July, 2021
BOESL Job Circular for Australia 2021
Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited has announced Australia Job Recruitment 2021 in April, 2021. As usual, the job recruitment has been published on the official website www.boesl.gov.bd. According to BOESL Circular 2021, reputable Australian companies will recruit many eligible Bangladeshis in 30+ professions on an emergency basis through BOESL, a manpower export company owned by the Bangladesh government. We can learn about this job through this post below.
- Online Application Start: Currently running!
- Application End: 31st July, 2021
- Category: 32
- Total Vacancies: Check Circular
- Age: 18-45 Years
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Link: Click here
- Contact Number: +88-02-9336508
- Official Website: www.boesl.gov.bd
Online Application Process
To apply online, you have to click on the “Apply Online” button below.
Australian 457 Visa Employer Requirements
For an employer to be eligible to apply, as a standard business sponsor, for a worker or workers to come to Australia under a 457 visa, they must meet the following eligibility requirements:
Apply For USA DV Lottery 2021
Be a lawfully operating business
Specify the number of workers they wish to sponsor over the full term of their sponsorship
- Meet the prescribed training benchmark, if they have been trading for 12 months or more (see our Prescribed training benchmark section below)
- Have a viable plan to meet the prescribed training benchmark, if they have been trading for 12 months or less
- Declare in writing that they have a strong commitment to employing Australian nationals and will not discriminate in in any way in regards to recruitment
- Have fulfilled any training requirements under their last period as a 457 sponsor, if applicable
- Australian Immigration Assessment Form
Businesses OUTSIDE of Australia must:
- Intend to sponsor a 457 worker to establish a new business in Australia with connections to an overseas business, OR
- Intend to sponsor a 457 worker to fulfill contractual obligations the employer has in Australia
- Have no ‘adverse information’ pertaining to them (for more information see our Adverse Information section below)
- Must not have taken any action which resulted in a third party paying costs related to the employer becoming a sponsor or recruiting a 457 worker
A labor agreement is an agreement between an employer and the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection which allows employers to sponsor 457 workers in circumstances not covered by the standard business sponsor category, such as when:
- Sponsorship is sought for workers in the meat or on-hire industries
- The sponsor is seeking to address ‘special labour market circumstances’
- Sponsorship is sought for a role that is not on Australia’s Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL)
- company specific labour agreements
- industry labour agreements
- designated area migration agreements
- project labour agreements
Company specific labour agreements
These agreements have made on a case by case basis, and only where there is a labour shortage that is not already covered by another type of labour agreement.
Industry labour agreements have made between the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection and industry leaders to combat persistent labour shortages in that industry. Terms and conditions for these agreements are set in advance, and cannot be negotiated by individuals or companies. Industry labour agreements are currently in place for the meat industry and the on-hire industry.
Designated area migration agreements
Designated area migration agreements are designed to address labour shortages in specific Australian states, territories and regions. Each agreement has its own terms and conditions. To check if your business falls under one of these agreements please contact us.
Project labour agreements combat labour shortages in large scale resource or infrastructure construction projects. Each agreement is negotiated with companies that oversee resource or infrastructure construction projects, after which employers can apply to be endorsed by the project company. If you think you may be eligible to take advantage of a project labour agreement please contact us for further assistance.
Prescribed training benchmark
Businesses in Australia that wish to sponsor 457 workers must meet a benchmark for the training of Australian citizens and/or permanent residents. Businesses which have been operating for 12 months or more must demonstrate that they have already met the benchmark, while those operating for 12 months or less less must demonstrate that they have a viable plan of action for meeting the benchmark.
Some examples of ways to meet the benchmark include:
- Funding formal study for your Australian employees, or for Australian TAFE or university students
- Funding a scholarship or your Australian employees, or for Australian TAFE or university students
- Employing apprentices, trainees, or recent graduates
- Employment of someone for the specific purpose of training Australian citizens or permanent residents
Adverse information For Australian Work Permit Visa 2021
In order to gain approved sponsor status employers must have no adverse information against them pertaining to the last 3 years, such as records of insolvency or unlawful activity. However, the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection can disregard certain adverse information at their discretion.
- A record of unlawful activity under Commonwealth, state or territory law, including being subject to administrative action that falls short of a criminal conviction
- Being under investigation for unlawful activity under Commonwealth, state or territory law.
- Having been insolvent under the definitions found in subsections 5(2) and (3) of the Bankruptcy Act 1966 and section 95A of the Corporations Act 2001
For the purposes of the adverse information conditions only unlawful activity relating to the following matters are considered:
- industrial relations
- occupational health and safety
- people smuggling and related offences
- slavery, servitude and deceptive recruiting
- trafficking in persons and debt bondage
Australian 457 Visa Employee Requirements
Employees applying for a 457 work visa must:
- Be sponsored by an eligible employer to work in a nominated occupation on the Australian Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL)
- Have skills, qualifications, and experience which match the requirements of their nominated occupation.
- Have vocational English language proficiency: International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5 across all four test components
- Be eligible for any relevant licenses associated with the position
- Meet various health requirements, including having health insurance.
- Meet the character requirements, this usually means a criminal record check
Applicants can apply to stay in Australia for between 1 day and 4 years on this visa.
Family Australian Work Permit Visa 2021
457 work visa holders can bring their family with them to Australia. Family members covered by this visa include married partners, unmarried/de facto partners, dependent children (of any age), and other dependent relatives. Family members will need to provide supporting evidence before they are allowing entry in Australia.
In order to include your married partner on your 457 visa you will require a copy of your marriage certificate.
Unmarried/De Facto Partners
In order to bring your unmarried/de facto partners to Australia you will need to prove that you have been living together as a couple for at least 6 months. Tenancy agreements, rent slips, and shared bills are examples of suitable evidence. For advice on your specific case please contact us.
Children under the age of 18 can include on your 457 visa with the provision of their birth or adoption certificate. To bring children over the age of 18 to Australia you will need to prove that they are significantly or entirely dependent on you to meet their basic financial needs (such as food and housing), and have been for a significant period of time leading up to your visa application.
Other Dependent Relatives
The rules for other dependent relatives are similar to those for dependent children; relatives can be included on your application if you can prove that they are significantly or entirely dependent on you to meet their basic financial needs (such as food and housing), and have been for a significant period of time leading up to your visa application.
The Australian Government has announced that as from the evening of 20 March 2021 only Australian citizens, residents and immediate family members can travel to Australia.
- In this case, immediate family means:
- legal guardians
If you are unsure whether you meet the definition of a ‘dependent’ and you hold a valid visa please complete the online form here and await further advice from Home Affairs.
If you do not hold a valid visa for Australia?
You can’t come to Australia until you have a visa. Apply for a visa and include proof (such as your marriage certificate, your birth certificate or birth certificate for your children to evidence your immediate family/dependent status). If you have got approval to travel, you will need to self-isolate for 14 days, at home or in a hotel. If you do not hold a valid visa and you are not an Australian citizen or resident but you believe you have compelling or compassionate grounds for urgent travel to Australia, please contact us on clientservice.newdelhiAHC@dfat.gov.au and include documentary evidence in support of the grounds for urgent travel and your acknowledgement of the need to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival in Australia. It is unlikely that we will be able to process your application if it is lodge by paper. Travellers wishing to travel are advising to lodge online.
Attach proof (such as your marriage certificate, evidence of your de-facto relationship such as shared finances or property, your birth certificate or birth certificate for your children) and submit this form. Do not travel until we advise that you can. If you have got approval for travelling, you will need to self-isolate for 14 days, at home or in a hotel.
Partner and Child visa holders (except Prospective Marriage visa holders) can come to Australia. You will need to self-isolate for 14 days, at home or in a hotel. These travel restrictions are subject to change and you are therefore encouraged to check the following website for further updates. www.homeaffairs.gov.au.