Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS Job Circular 2021 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Youth Development Officer
Published on: 10 June 2021
Application Deadline: 17 Jun 2021
- Work closely with Youth & Volunteer (Y&V) Department of BDRCS for implementation of project/ program activities.
- Support to the relevant personnel to implement the activities for ensuring the Project objectives under Y&V Dept.
- support to prepare monthly/ bi-monthly/ quarterly annual plans of the department along with required budget.
- Prepare and document Activity/ project/ program progress reports, successes, challenges and experiences to assist organizational learning.
- support to prepare different Tools, guideline, ToR, IEC materials and training module in coordination with relevant personnel and department.
- Participation in various workshop, seminar, meeting and other events (GoB & others organizations).
- Support Ensure resources are used properly and immediately bring to the attention of the Director respective department or relevant personnel in NHQ, Dhaka/ team in case of any misuse of wrongdoing.
- Initiate different ideas/ activities for Youth Development.
- Developing/ capturing Youth & Volunteers related case studies, stories, the most significant changes, visibility and sharing with BDRCS, IFRC.
- Support to Ensuring all Program files, records, archives and databases (documentation, meeting minutes, etc.) are kept in good order and updated when required.
- Support to Check and verify all Program bill, vouchers and forward to BDRCS financial department.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties that may be required by the BDRCS authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Social Science or related discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Youth and Volunteering in BDRCS will be an advantage
- Skills and abilities:
- Understanding on Strong project cycle management skills: assessments, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and staff management skills
- Good facilitation and presentation, communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and Teamwork skills
- Working with different groups and nationalities
- Sound analytical and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and cope with competing demands under tight deadlines, identify priority activities and assignments, adjust priorities as required
- Strong initiative and self-motivated, with a strong commitment to humanitarian principles
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Bangla
- Computer skills on MS word, Excel, Power point
- Personal qualities:
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles and values of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct and strong ethics with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Common understanding on Gender issues, CEA mechanism including other cross-cutting issues
- Ability and willingness to travel and stay in the field
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience to work with a humanitarian response will be an added advantage
- Work experience within the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement will be preferable
- Lateral relationships:
- Establish and ensure effective working relationships with members in the team and supporting partners
- Assistant Director/ Relevant Project Officers/ Program team for any requirements based on the Program/ activity.
- Age limit : 35 years (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate).
- Upto BDT. 35,000/- (with other admissible benefits as per organizations policy).
Jobs Source: online
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS
How to apply on Bangladesh Red Crescent Society BDRCS
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight