Recently Caritas Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Caritas Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Caritas Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Caritas Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 09 May, 2021
Application Deadline: 21/05/2021
Safeguarding Technical Advisor
|Job Title: Safeguarding Technical Advisor||Reports to: Executive Director|
|Department: Administration||Consolidated Salary : BDT 120,000/- Per Month|
|Job Nature: Temporary||Project Duration: 16 Months (July 2021-October 2022)|
Caritas Bangladesh is seeking a qualified professional for the position of Safeguarding Technical Advisor for Safeguarding Mainstreaming Project of Caritas Bangladesh. Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is a national and non-profit development organization operating in Bangladesh since 1967. It has its Central Office in Dhaka and eight Regional Offices in Barishal, Chattogram, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Khulna, Mymensingh, Rajshahi and Sylhet. CB is implementing 89 on-going projects covering 189 focusing upazila on six main priorities i.e i) Social Welfare for Vulnerable Communities (SWVC), ii) Education and Child Development, iii) Nutrition and Health Education, iv) Disaster Management, v) Ecological Conservation and Food Security (ECFS), and vi) Development of Indigenous Peoples.
Safeguarding Technical Advisor (TA) will support the CB’s Safeguarding Mainstreaming Project by providing all technical guidance and lead the technical process (not the program management). Catholic Relief Service (CRS) and CAFOD Technical Advisor(s) will play role as shadow with this CB TA and build internal technical capacities. TA will also provide support to improve operationalization of safeguarding policy at CB system including safe recruitment, FCRM and internal reporting mechanisms, complaints handling procedures and investigation, referral system, and risk assessment.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Head of Safeguarding Mainstreaming and Head of Human Resource on designing and implementation of a training and capacity building plan for CB staff under the supervision of Executive Director of CB.
- Support in the delivery of targeted online basis modules, training for Regions, Trust and Project Offices of CB.
- Support for developing internal reporting channels and update complaint handling procedures through a consultative process with CB staff and leadership.
- Support to strengthen CB’s Feedback, Complaints and Response Mechanisms (FCRM) and it’s FCRM Standard Operating Procedures through a consultative process with project and MEAL staff, as well as project participants.
- Support to developing Anti-harassment and Whistleblower Policy and translate into easy Bangla for stakeholders.
- Lead process of the development of tools, systems and structures to safeguarding programs in the CB’s policy frameworks and actively participate into the development of the work on safeguarding institutionalise.
- Support to conduct organizational and project-level risk assessments and develop relevant guidance and tools
- Provide quality technical leadership and advice for the design, implementation and monitoring of safeguarding mainstreaming.
- Support in the clarification of the Safeguarding team and focal point roles, and provide technical guidance to Safeguarding Team and Focal Points so that high-quality activities are implemented in a timely and quality manner.
- Ensure the coordination of all safeguarding activities through active participation in coordination meetings and working groups.
- Provide information and expertise to CB, in the line with the priorities identified.
- Coordinate, support and ensure the consistency of CB’s strategic and annual planning on safeguarding for CB’s identified as priority Caritas Internationalise for safeguarding.
- Contribute to the development of internal and external reports on CB’s overall safeguarding efforts and case statistic/analytics.
- Continually monitor safeguarding strategy roll-out, ensuring that safeguarding policies, reporting mechanisms and complaint handling procedures are adequate, clearly communicated, understood and accessible to all, as well as ensuring that the trainings are effectively increasing staff’s awareness and knowledge about the safeguarding policy.
- Support to develop related project proposals.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Law, Social Science, Women & Gender Studies, Development Studies or a related field.
- Minimum ten years of relevant experience (safeguarding, protection, child/women’s right) in the similar job in any reputed NGO/INGOs.
- Working experience in supporting strategy and programs related to protection and safeguarding across the NGOs/INGOS, including a good understanding of all areas of safeguarding including children, vulnerable adults, harassment, discrimination, exploitation, abuse and bullying.
- Experience in conducting objective investigations of staff misconduct.
- A proven tract-record of implementing safeguarding policies and practices related to staff (internal) and program participants (external).
- Experience and knowledge on safeguarding including protection mainstreaming and its accountability.
- Experience in creating and rolling out culturally sensitive training and capacity-building program, materials and communication.
- Relevant working experience with donor agencies.
- MEAL skills and experience.
- Experience working with stakeholders at various levels and strengthening community partnerships.
- Ability to contribute to the development of technical proposals on safeguarding/protection related issues.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), web conferencing applications, and information management systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment and offer innovative solutions.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong representation abilities and facilitation skills.
- Proactive, creative, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management.
- Self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Can do attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Ability to inspire others; to pass his/her skills to others and to motivate them to put them into practice.
- Ability to problem solve and identify resources in the Environment.
- Commitment to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
Required Languages: Strong written and oral command in English/Bangla is required.
Travel: Must be willing and able to travel up to the Regional/Project/Trusts Offices of CB as per need of the project activities. Travel in these areas can be physically demanding.
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Executive Director, Director (Programs), Director (Finance & Administration), All Directors of Regions/Trust/Project of CB, Head of HR, All sector/section head of CB, Head of Safeguarding Mainstreaming, all safeguarding focal persons of Central/Regions/Trust/Project of CB.
External: Donor agencies of CAFOD/CRS/Caritas Denmark and other local and international agencies as per need.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
If you feel you are the right person for the above position, you are invited to apply through Online (https://caritasbd.org/career/job-career/). Please note that no hardcopies is required. The last date of submission is 21/05/2021. Contact for technical support if needed: 01713384003.
The candidates who are presently work under Caritas Bangladesh should apply through proper channel with approval of the Regional/Project/Central Management.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and Interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever. Applicants are requested to visit www.caritasbd.org/ or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Caritasbangladesh2016 to know about Caritas.
ANY KIND OF PERSONAL CONTACT AND OR PERSUASION WILL BE TREATED AS THE DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE
Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is committed to recognize the personal dignity and rights of all people we work, especially vulnerable groups regardless of gender, race, culture and disability and conduct its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for the children, young people and vulnerable adults it serves. Caritas Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or other affiliates with our work. To this aim, we follow recruitment practices according to our safeguarding policies.
Address : Manha Bhaban, 0252-01, Bador Mokam, Thana Road, Cox’s Bazar
Web : www.caritasbd.org
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight