Recently Color City Ltd. (A concern of DBL GROUP) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Color City Ltd. (A concern of DBL GROUP) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Color City Ltd. (A concern of DBL GROUP) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Color City Ltd. (A concern of DBL GROUP) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 02 April, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 12, 2019
Jr. Executive – Production Planning
- Receive GMTs fabric requirement time-to-time considering existing sewing line, shipment urgency & analyze the primary feasibility of achieving the requirement.
- Based on the rcvd finish fabric requirement of GMTs, prepare/generate a master file which contains grey, dyeing, finish del position (To GMTs/ To AOP_ if have any AOP req.), Lab Dip/ C.S /G.S approval status etc.
- Based on the rcvd plan, communicate with Knitting Production Planning/ Production concerns to check about their plan considering Knitting m/c, yarn availability etc.
- Communicate with Mkt concerns if have there is any Lab Dip issue (yet not confirmed) to check the Lab Dip tentative approval schedule to synchronize it with the tentative finish del plan.
- Check the final feasibility of achieving the existing GMTs requirement & set internal dyeing & finish del plan by discussing with dyeing (to check existing m/c que status), finishing/quality (whether there are any quality issues) production concerns & confirm the best possible tentative finish del plan to GMTs Planning concerns.
- Participate in Supply Chain meeting to discuss with all associated concerns (Knitting/ AOP/ GMTs Planning, Mkt/ production concerns) to find out a possible solution regarding the plans which seems to favorable for GMTs sewing line plan/ on time shipment.
- Report generation i.e: Dyeing Del Start/ Close Hit among 4 dyeing units, Dyeing Del TOD Fail Summary with details etc.
- Liaison with AOP/Knitting/Mkt concerns to check their feedback so that given plan can be met in time.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Statistics/ Mathematics from any Public University
- Pro-active, independent and result oriented.
- Sound knowledge in demand planning and supply planning
- Strong knowledge in MS-Power Point Presentation
- Good user and understanding on planning/ERP systems i.e. fast react, SAP, Oracle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Bengali and English
- Conversant in MS-Office Package
- Willing to stay at factory site
Job Location: Gazipur
Other Benefits: We offer attractive compensation package with excellent work environment and performance-based career progression as per company policy.
Jobs Source: online
Interested candidate satisfying above requirements please send a complete CV with attached recent color photograph mentioning only ‘ ‘Junior Executive – Production Planning’ in the subject field. The candidates should also send the CV on our job portal below
Color City Ltd. (A concern of DBL GROUP)
Address : BGMEA Complex (12th Floor), 23/1 Panthapath Link Road, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka – 1215
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight