Recently G4S Secure Solutions Bangladesh (P) Ltd published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career G4S Secure Solutions Bangladesh (P) Ltd can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, G4S Secure Solutions Bangladesh (P) Ltd Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published G4S Secure Solutions Bangladesh (P) Ltd Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
- Front Desk Officer/Receptionist
- Facility Manager
- Administrative Assistant
Published on: 19 Nov, 2018
Application Deadline: 29th November 2018.
- Supervise, monitor, regulate and control over all the facility staffs and services under G4S IFM project as per SLA and KPI guideline from our client.
- Overseeing and process resolution of each complaint and issues as per priority matrix
- supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, security, electrician, Technician and canteen staff
- ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, office administrative supports, drinking waters are well-maintained
- ensuring cost-effectiveness
- allocating and managing inventory and control when/where require
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments of office interior
- drafting reports and making written recommendations as per G4S management
- Strict maintenance of service quality and be responsible for everything regarding this
Key skills for facilities managers:
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload with honesty and dedication
- A good knowledge of IT packages
Job Nature and duty duration: Contractual (at least 2 years and renewable)
Educational Requirements: Minimum BBA/Bachelor Degree/MBA in any Discipline or HRM with relevant experiences (specifically those who have similar experience will be preferred) as Sr. executive/Managerial position in any MNC or national conglomerates.
Experience Requirement: Minimum 4-5 years
- Both Male & Female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Good Knowledge in English & Computer.
- Having good PR capability, leading quality, good aptitude and well groomed.
- Must have the willingness to work beyond office hours.
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Other Benefit: 2 festival bonus, Health insurance and weekly 1 day off and other government holidays.
Salary: BDT 37,000 (including all)
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Candidates are requested to send their complete and updated Resume with recent photograph to Manager, sales, Facility Services Division by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
G4S Secure Solutions Bangladesh (P) Ltd
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight