Recently Gonoshasthaya Kendra published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Gonoshasthaya Kendra can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Gonoshasthaya Kendra Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Gonoshasthaya Kendra Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 02 Dec, 2018
Application Deadline: Dec 10, 2018
Finance Manager/ Senior Finance Manager
- Review and ensure accuracy of all bills and supporting documents before payment. Ensure that all relevant supporting documents have been attached with invoice and comply with GK procedures as well as Government rules and regulations
- Proceed with cash + check + bank payments after validation of supporting documents
- Manage payments related to HR matters such as salary advances, medical expenses, COLA, Per Diem, daily workers, as per GK policy and procedures.
- Prepare FD 7, FD 6 and/or any other documents related to NGO Affairs Bureau
- Calculate applicable VAT/TAX, and prepare the Summary Payment sheet.
- Ensure VAT and Tax are deducted and deposited as per government rules and regulation.
- Sort and vouch financial documents to ensure they are in accordance with required procedures and supporting documents are arithmetically correct and complete
- Archive the hard copies of accountancy in order to be ready for audits
- Translate accounting documents as needed.
- Ensure effective and daily recording of transactions in Excel Book/ SPSS
- Timely perform monthly closure of cash books & bank books as per organization’s policy
- CASH MANAGEMENT
- Monitoring of the petty cash to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on the program needs.
- Periodic cash counts as per requirement. Maintain Advance Register and Book, Cash advance is in accordance with cash policy. There should be strict control on issued advance.
- Ensure security and safety of Petty Cash as per policy and procedure.
- Ensure security and safety of check books and other bank documents as per policy and procedure.
- Ensure no payments are made before starting or after ending of contract or budget lines.
- Ensure relevant/ appropriate project code, accounting code and Budget lines used are accurate and in line with budgetary allocation.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for donors following donors’ report template & deadline
- COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Ensure good management of accountant: constructive feedback on work performance, yearly appraisals, planning of vacation periods, capacity building needs and measures
- Maintain a good working relationship with logistics and HR departments
- Participate to internal meetings, outside meetings, and weekly meetings with Malteser International donor.
- Job Location: Cox`s Bazar
- Starting date of Job: 01 January, 2019
- Duration of the contract: 15 months with possibility subject to approval from NGO Affairs Bureau in phases.
- Mission context
- GK was created in 1972 with two visions. Firstly, `the fate of the poor decides fate of the country`. Secondly, `development of the country depends on development of women`.
- Job Summary:
- Under the supervision of Program Coordinator, Finance Manager is in charge of the good management of financial and accounting management of the Cox`s Bazar office.
- Reports to: Project/Programme Coordinator
Educational Qualification: B.com (Hon’s) with Masters’ in Finance /Accounting, completed CA, CC.
- Minimum Three (3) Years working Experience. Sound knowledge and skills on accounting software (i.e; QuickBooks).
- Strong command on Computer Microsoft Packages
- Good command in English, especially in analytical writing and speaking;
- Ability to demonstrate values, core purpose and principles of humanitarian work;
- Ability to receive and provide feedback and updates to achieve improved results;
- Ability to work under pressure with Self-awareness, cultural sensitivity, respect to diversity, flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to make time to learn from experience and feedback, and apply the lessons to a new situation;
- Ability to document lessons learned and apply them to future projects;
- Ability to take responsibility of Accounts Section/Department.
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Cover letter with a signed CV and relevant documents to be sent by post at the following address. Please mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
40/ A, Mukti Joddha Shoroni,
Saymon Road, Baharchara, Cox`s Bazar
Address : 40/ A, Mukti Jodda Shoroni, Saimon Road, Baharchara, Cox?s Bazar
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight