Jagorani Chakra Foundation Job Circular 2023
Job Circular Jagorani Chakra Foundation
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is implementing the USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity (BNA) Project supported by Abt Associates. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF is inviting applications to recruit project staff from qualified candidates.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Production and Marketing Facilitator (Equivalent Service Grade- 9), BD- 17
Published on: 05 Jan, 2023
Application Deadline: 14 Jan 2023
- Areas selection for the project implementation and form the Self Help Group (SHG) and their saving generation and capacity building.
- Cooperative formation from the members of the SHG and enhance the capacity of the cooperative management committee on leadership skills, financial management, business management, conflict management and negotiation skills, planning, staffing, organizing, monitoring, etc.
- Facilitate farmers managed cooperative business by exploring the different business option.
- Set the vegetable and flower technology demonstrations by the farmers, organize the Farmers Field Day (FFD) for dissemination learning of the demonstration in the community.
- Form the Farmers Field School (FFS) by the farmers and engage them in crops demonstration by following the IPM practice.
- Organize the farmers training and facilitate the training for the farmers by following the session guide.
- Support to the M&E project baseline collection, midline study and performance evaluation and clear conception farmers living income and sustainable income.
- Assist to establish the collection point in suitable place by discussing with farmers and creating market linkage with different buyers, engagement with private sector for vegetable and flower.
- Assist to aggregate and marketing of agricultural products through collection Point.
- Assist to facilitate farmers for their vegetable and flower grading, sorting, cleaning, packaging and transporting for farmers getting the fair price.
- Reinforce the Heifer’s Cornerstones at Cooperative and facilitate periodic PSRP.
- Facilitate agro/non-agro based enterprises at HH level and Cooperative level.
- Meet SHGs regularly, visit participant’s households, observe field activities critically, identify operational and programmatic constraints and ensure remedial options in a participatory manner with the consultation of PC.
- Assist to cooperative management committee to increase saving, budget preparation and fund utilization properly.
- Establish good communication and networking with Union Parishad, Upazila Govt. / Non- govt departments particularly Cooperative Office, Agriculture Office, Marketing office, Women and Child Affairs Office to access services and resources for Cooperative.
- Organize different meeting, training and workshop as per project requirement.
- Prepare necessary Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly plan & report as project need.
- Follow the organization’s Child Protection & PSEA Policy.
- B. Sc in Agriculture/Agribusiness/Diploma in Agriculture
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 5 (five) years’ work experience in agriculture production, market development, and financial inclusion with private / development organization.
- S/he must have good experience in vegetable, flower agriculture value chain development projects and experiences with private sectors
- Must understand and be able to articulate the appropriate roles of the private sector, government, and civil society/NGOs in creating an effective market system
- Clear understanding of enterprise development, agri-market systems (input and outputs), and farm economy.
- Experience in profit analysis and business planning with enterprises and cooperatives.
- Should have an excellent understanding of rural markets, trading relationships, and rural service providers.
- Must understand the technical, social, and other constraints in the development field.
- Able and willing to ride on a motorcycle (with valid driving lice/nse) for field visits and travel by local transports
- Presentable, smart, energetic, proactive, hardworking, self-motivated, positive attitude, committed team player, good analytical skills, and dynamic
- Strong in computer office programs like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and the use of the internet.
- Ability to adapt and work with all cultures, gender, religion, race, nationality, and age
- Tk. 25,000 per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Jobs Source: online
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV (If CV sends through E-mail please give CV in PDF Format), passport-size color photograph with a cover letter for the above position to the Executive Director, Jagorani Chakra Foundation, 46 Mujib Sarak, Jashore- 7400. Please write down the mobile number in the application and the name of the position on the top of the envelop/E-mail subject line. Short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
Candidates accused of abuse of women and children, sexual exploitation & abuse, and sexual Harassment are not needed to apply. The candidate must be fit in the pre-employment medical test. Women are encouraged to apply and Smokers are discouraged to Apply.
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is an equal opportunity employer.
Jagorani Chakra Foundation
Address : 46 Mujib Sarak, Jashore.
Web : www.jcf.org.bd
How to apply on Jagorani Chakra Foundation
- Visit their apply site –www.jcf.org.bd
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight