Jamuna started its journey with the Jamuna Electric Manufacturing Co. Ltd in 1974 and it pioneered the manufacturing electrical accessories and fittings in Bangladesh since 1975. To maintain its competitiveness in todays globalized modern market, Jamuna introduced the best technology along with machinery and expertise in Bangladesh. Jamuna developed and expanded its enterprises of multi-dimension for diversifying its product range. In course of 34 years of operation Jamuna Group expanded into a giant dynasty of 24 large scale SBUs. From textile to real estate, Jamuna Group has diverse business interests. The Group has ventured into electrical, engineering, chemical, leather, garments and textiles- including spinning, knitting and dyeing, cosmetics, toiletries, beverages, real estate, tyre, housing, print and electronic media sectors.
You know Jamuna Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Jamuna Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager (Legal)
Published on: 16 Sep, 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
- Understand the legal issues of the Group and identify legal implications with prior consultation with Head of Legal;
- Provide/Ensure guidance to the Group on finding an optimum solution within the legal framework on any legal issues referred by Head of Legal and management;
- Vetting of all sorts of land documents, review contracts, agreements & any other legal documents as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group;
- Represent the Company in any legal matters as & when required as per advice of Head of Legal and management;
- Prepare and draft contracts and any other legal documents relating to the Company and/or review drafts of opinion containing statement of facts as may be required as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group;
- Undertake special initiatives and studies, adoption of policies and rules to resolve different legal disputes with prior consultation with Head of Legal;
- Responsible to resolve all sorts of legal issues of the company as advised by Head of Legal as well as management of the Group. Such as filing of cases, issuance of legal notice through panel advisors, General Diary (GD), attending to the court against any court case on behalf of the company & other legal matters as & when required with prior consultation with Head of Legal.
- Handle, formulate and suggest courses of legal actions to be taken on actual and impending corporate concerns, issues and disputes with prior consultation with Head of Legal;
- Maintain inter-office liaison in respect of legal concern and co-ordination with other relevant Courts, government offices, agencies or private entities relating to legal matters as and when required as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group;
- Provide legal advice and counselling to concerned employees of Jamuna Group in view of solving legal issues and disputes as and when required as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group;
- Perform any other functions and duties as may be necessary and consistent with the fulfilment of duties and responsibilities relating to any legal issues as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group.
- Constant follow up day to day case updates and all other pending legal issues as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group.
- Coordinate with all external agencies to resolve any legal issues or land issues as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group.
- Coordinate with all departments for resolving any legal problems/issues from time to time as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group.
- Coordinate with all concerned legal advisors for all pending cases/issues relating to entire group as per requirements of Head of Legal as well as management of the Group.
- Constant co-ordination with other legal members for smooth & prompt functioning as well as execution.
- LLB & LLM from UGC Approved renowned University
- Skills Required: Ability to work and deliver under pressure, Advance MS Excel, Bangla and english typing Skills, Case Management
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Company Law, Lawyer, Legal Affairs, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Legal issues
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should knowledge on Civil Law & Litigation.
- Good in communication & presentation skills.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Enrollment as an advocate from Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Enrollment as an Advocate in High Court Division of Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- Positive attitude to work under immense pressure with leadership quality.
- Competitive remuneration package will be offered for the deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Congenial working environment
- Smooth career path for well performers
- Other facilities as per company policy
Jobs Source: online
Candidates those who not matching criteria need not to apply.
Potential candidates are requested to go through the job circular before applying. We regret that due to the huge volume of applicants only short listed candidate will be called for interview. Any persuasion will disqualify the applicants apply. Please write down the position name on mail when apply.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Jamuna Future Park, Ka-244, Progati Sarani, Kuril, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229
How to apply on Jamuna Group
- Visit their apply site –http://jamunagroup.com.bd/
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight