https://jobsholders.com published Worldwide Job Circular. You can get your favorite jobs by this site. jobsholders.com always published all updated jobs circular. jobsholders.com published Jobs in UAE; Jobs in Qatar; Jobs in Saudi Arabia; Jobs in Kuwait; Jobs in Oman; Jobs in Bahrain; Jobs in India; Jobs in Singapore;
Jobs in Malaysia; Jobs in Philippines; Jobs in USA; Jobs in UK & Europe; Jobs in Indonesia; Jobs in Egypt; Jobs in Pakistan; Jobs in Africa; Jobs in Thailand; Jobs in Australia; Jobs in Canada; Jobs in Jordan; Jobs in Lebanon ;Jobs in Iraq; Jobs in Dubai; Jobs in Abu Dhabi; Jobs in Doha etc. You get others tips in this site. For Example DV Lottery, Laws, Insurance, hotels & travel, Gardens, Gas/Electricity, Mortgage, Attorney, Loans, Lawyer, Donate, Conference Call, Degree, Credit etc.
Job Vacancies at DGCX
Jobs Details and Apply Method: Click Here
Global Head of Sales
· Lead outbound sales team to qualify and grow number of DGCX multinational member companies
· Expand existing business, forge new relationships and grow new business locally and globally
|Qualifications· Minimum of degree education, (Business/Economics)|
|Experience· 12 years’ experience in Business Development with a strong track record of building high-value relationships over time of which at least 5 years in Sales in a senior management position
· A history of demonstrated quota achievement.
· Strong and proven sales and management records
|Knowledge· In-depth of high-technology services & support including high level customer care & Account Management
· Strong computer skills, Excel, financial modelling, and presentation software
· In-depth knowledge of the workflow of commodities & stock exchange business
|Skills· Strong communication and presentation skills,
· Ability to develop and present clear and concise analyses and recommendations to senior management.
· Apply strong financial analytics to solving business problems.
· Excellent leadership and management skills
|Competency· Delivery – Meeting and exceeding goals
· Collaboration – With clients and internal/external stakeholders
· Global – Coverage and consideration of different markets and client needs
Manager – Sales MENA
Achieve product and regional volumes targets in coordination with relevant members of the Commercial Team
· Actively work with the Commercial team to identify members or potential members who have an interest in trading DGCX products in MENA both onshore and offshore.
|Business Development· Building and maintaining close and positive relationships with all members within the team members assigned region.
· Actively grow the membership of the exchange through the acquisition of new members,.
· Develop strategy to engage new business from the respective region.
· Encouraging banks to become DCCC settlement banks
|Member Engagement· Analyse the regional requirement for current and future DGCX products and develop plans to engage potential members, across all relevant member sectors and industry within MENA.
· Physically visit members every quarter in the respective region.
· Active portfolio management- analyse why inactive members are not trading and identify strategies to engage these members, or place them into a dormant status.
· Ensure that membership complaints are satisfactorily resolved and the resolution is communicated to the member in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Proactively communicate with members to resolve membership and trading concerns or issues.
· Manage specific agreements, such as VDA or LP contracts, as required and ensure it is recorded centrally as per the internal process.
|CRM Update· Maintaining all relevant Business Development data for members and potential members within the region of responsibility.
· Ensuring account history is accurately updated.
· Implement new systems for task management such as Bitrix or other CRMS software.
|Initiate at least one member workshop or event per quarter as part of member engagement program· Keeping members informed of DGCX product and service offerings.
· Communicating with all active members at least on a monthly basis.
· Preparation of written briefing material for both internal and external audiences in coordination with marketing & Corporate Communications.
|Deliver membership and volume targets as given in annual BSC· BSC targets|
|Qualifications· Bachelors degree, preferably in financial subject from leading university|
|Experience· Minimum of 10 years in financial services sales function with banks/ Financial firms / Exchnages
· Ideally 5years in derivatives exchange industry experience
· B2B relationship management experience
|Knowledge· Financial services industry knowledge, ideally derivatives exchange focused but strong understanding of capital markets and buy and sell side drivers
· Knowledge of the industry regulatory environment, specific for UAE and general global knowledge
· A high level of understanding in derivatives and member business models is required for this role
|Skills· Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Negotiation and sales skills
· Team building skills
· Effective research, analysis and planning skills – especially segmentation
· Fluency in English is essential, and a second language is preferred
· Customer focus
|Competency· Excellent relationship management, interpersonal and networking skills
· Strong Derivative product knowledge
· Outstanding Communication skills, both verbal and written
Interested candidates may send your cv to email@example.com
Notice: jobsholders.com are not selection recruiters, we are simply sharing accessible occupations in around the world, when click on the apply button, it will divert you to the vocation page of concerned employment supplier, jobsholders.com isn’t including in any phase of enrollment specifically or in a roundabout way, we are not gathering any personal information of job seekers.