Recently Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF) Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF) is a grants making organization for human rights and governance initiatives invites applications from Bangladeshi nationals for Deputy Program Manager (Climate Change) position for “Strengthen Civil Society and Public Institutions to address Gender based Violence and Build Community Resilience to Climate Change Impacts” project.
Published on: 02 Dec, 2018
Application Deadline: December 16, 2018.
Deputy Program Manager (DPM)-Climate Change
Deputy Program Manager-(Climate Change) is responsible for providing support and information to the management to make decisions regarding partnership projects on Climate Change Adaptation. DPM is also responsible to manage partner organizations and provide necessary support to implement the project activities at field level. He/she is responsible to select the partner organization and develop their capacity both in thematic and program implementation issues. He/she is also responsible to monitor the partner’s activities on climate change issue.
The DPM will be in constant touch with the partner organizations and will provide feedback on program planning, monitoring and technical support and strengthening networking among them. The DPM is responsible for report preparation and dissemination of the best practices in implementing programs. He/she must be able to establish and maintain contacts with key actors as well as make use of available sources for gathering and distributing key information.
The DPM is expected to have a good knowledge on climate change regime nationally, regionally and internationally including all significant developments, progress and best practices and give technical input to the partners to replicate the best practice.
Qualification and Experience: The incumbent must have:
- Masters in climate change/disaster management/environmental science or any relevant discipline related to climate change and disaster risk reduction
- Minimum 08 years’ of working experience in development sector of which at least 3 years in management position related to climate change adaptation, disaster risk reduction;
- Proven experience on partnership and project management on climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction;
- Demonstrable understanding, experiences, knowledge of General development and specific on rights based approach and gender;
- Excellent advocacy skill both at horizontal and vertical level to influence government and policy makers;
- Ability to manage process effectively, and to work under pressure and maintain strict deadlines;
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken both in English and Bangla, and also computer skill on MS Word, Excel sheet analysis and PPT;
- Experience in training/workshop facilitation;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill and ability to work in a team.
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Application procedure: Interested candidates with above requirements are requested to submit application through online http://manusherjonno.org/ecircular/.
For technical difficulties email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF)
Note: Women are particularly encouraged to apply for this position ◪Any persuasion will disqualify the candidate ◪ only short listed candidates shall be invited for the interview.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight