Recently Sisimpur published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Sisimpur can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Sisimpur Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Sisimpur Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 17 April, 2019
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019
Executive Assistant (against maternity leave of the regular staff)
Executive Assistant is a junior-level position at SWB with key job role in country office operations through supporting the Executive Director. The regular employee of this position will be on maternity leave from June 2019 and SWB is looking for a suitable candidate for the interim period of around 6 months. The description below is indicative and will not be limited to the following regarding job profile –
|Position||:||Executive Assistant (against maternity leave of the regular staff)|
|Department||:||Finance, Administration and HR|
|Reports to||:||Executive Director|
|Job Location||:||SWB Country Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Job Duration||:||June 1, 2019 through November 30, 2019 (6 months)|
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain office group calendar and follow up meeting schedule of Executive Director and senior managers
- Make logistics arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for domestic and international travel for the key personnel of SWB
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations related to executive office operations
- Maintain email communications with external stakeholders of SWB
- Carry out other duties of document translations, take minutes of meetings and notes to the file related to office operations
- Collect monthly meeting follow-up from departments and update ED.
- Follow up and maintain neat and cleanliness of office spaces monitoring support staffs
- Maintain office petty cash record and mini expenses and coordinate with finance team
- Keep record of monthly attendance sheet and leave records of all staffs and file the hard copies.
- Update the filing system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
- Provide support to make Inventory/Assets insurance, SWB Group insurance claim, and maintain record.
- Support Training, Workshop, visiting mission by tour management, logistics and accommodation support as requested and required by management.
- Contribute to organizing/coordinating and participate actively in staff meetings of SWB.
- Assist in carrying out different recruitment related tasks- Download applications and make short list among them, sending invitations, prepare candidates summary sheet, coordinating interviews, logistical support etc.
- Regular follow-up inclusion and exclusion of staffs into Accidental & Death Insurance.
Any other SWB task as assigned by SW/ SWB management.
Key Qualifications Required:
- University graduate in any subjects of social science from a reputed university from Bangladesh or abroad, candidates with masters’ degree will be preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of experiences as Executive Assistant or Admin Assistant with international NGOs or with any renowned organization, experience of managing Social Media will be an asset;
- Knowledge or experience of working in HR and Administration is a plus.
- Fluent in reading and writing Bangla and English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal communication skills;
Key Character Traits
- A quick learner – able to learn the ways Sisimpur works to help children grow smarter, stronger, and kinder
- A team worker – ability to work in team, to work at detailed level, to facilitate result keeping a productive team ambience
- A good communicator – strong oral and written communication skills in Bangla and English, abilities to represent Sisimpur with a strong presence in front of internal and external communities.
- A deadliner – ability to plan, implement and complete tasks independently meeting the deadlines
- A mind for children – Have the mind of loving children, believe in the creative ways to entertain children and love the ways of Sisimpur educating children
Salary and other Benefits:
Salary Range: 40,000- 45,000 BDT (Monthly gross). No other benefits will be applicable during this interim period.
Jobs Source: online
Kindly send your application with a cover letter and fill out SWB Employment Application form to email@example.com. and copy Synthia.Alam@sesame.org
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight