Recently Surjer Hashi Network (SHN) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Surjer Hashi Network (SHN) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Surjer Hashi Network (SHN) Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Surjer Hashi Network (SHN) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
A pro-poor social enterprise, SHN has just embarked on its challenging journey of transforming a large (up to 400 Clinics) network of clinics, previously managed by more than 20 NGOs, into a centrally managed platform, called Surjer Hashi Network (SHN). Its mission is to offer high quality, customer-oriented and affordable healthcare services for all Bangladeshis. It wants to serve the poor, committed to increase the market for all by attending to unmet needs and demand and thereby impacting on positive changes in people’s health seeking attitude. A core value of SHN is ‘shared value creation’ through partnerships with private sector, community and the GoB. Its focus on partnerships is geared towards increasing and leveraging service range, expanding quality and reach, and co-creating solutions with the private sector and communities.
The Compliance Auditor will report directly to the SHN Director of Compliance and provide necessary support to manage the development of standards and procedures to ensure effective compliance with SHN, Government of Bangladesh, and donor regulations and policies. This position will require extensive travel across the country to monitor adherence to approved polices and guidelines among staff within SHN clinics and regional offices and report any issues of noncompliance to his/her supervisor. The intent is to identify areas of vulnerability and take corrective action to ensure good governance.
Published on: 02 Dec, 2018
Application Deadline: 20 December 2018.
- Perform on-site compliance reviews at SHN Clinics and facilities to audit, review, validate and inspect controls across Surjer Hashi Network.
- Prepares written reports of audit findings and recommendations and presents to Clinic staff, regional staff and others as appropriate; evaluates the adequacy of management corrective action to improve deficiencies; maintains audit records.
- Assists in and contributes to the annual compliance function risk assessments, by identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability, helping prioritize compliance risk issues, and assisting in the development/publishing and annual monitoring/audit plan to address the compliance risk areas.
- Initiate enterprise-wide trend analysis to identify patterns and variations in adhering to compliance elements to identifying opportunities for improvement to enterprise-wide ethics and compliance efforts.
- Write monthly reports of activities, key findings, remedial actions taken for the knowledge and information of divisional and departmental heads.
- Responds to alleged violations of SHN rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and those of USAID and GoB, and along with the supervisor and concerned divisional chief develops a plan to investigate the allegations.
- Develop and implement a process for verification of various clinic related data base on a regular basis to ensure data reliability and validity. Identify cases of false reporting and data manipulation and share findings and recommendations with concerned management staff (clinic manager, regional manager, director clinic operations, director compliance etc.).
- Assist director compliance in preparing the quarterly compliance report and presentation to the SHN board. noncompliance and breaches.
- Participate in regional meetings to inform, educate and reinforce key compliance issues among participants.
- Follow up regularly on the implementation and results of decisions and corrective actions taken and help address problems and challenges along with the clinic and regional teams.
- Authors newsletter articles on compliance, FAQs, email alerts and other communication and educational materials; responds to informational inquiries from clinic staffs, management and other employees regarding compliance matters.
- Maintains privacy of patient information and confidentiality of compliance information and activities; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism by exercising behaviors consistent with the Compliance Department’s Guiding Principles, including but not limited to Integrity and Openness, Respect and Loyalty, Responsibility and Accountability, Balance and Control, Participation and Enthusiasm, and Humor and Fun.
- Annually identifies specific needs for self-development and implements a plan to achieve professional growth.
- This role requires extensive field travel (70% or more).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and minimum 5 years of relevant professional work experience in leading Banks/FIs/MNC/NGOs/INGOs or in large group of companies.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having multi-tasking abilities and dynamic attitude.
- Skilled in developing and implementing compliance and controls systems in corporate/NGOs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively with multidimensional teams.
- Must be able to travel extensively within the country under tight deadline.
- Willingness to accept and discharge substantial responsibilities, able to prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines, and to exercise professional judgment.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in both Bangla and English
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, protected veteran status or based on disability. Please submit your CV to: Recruitment@shnnetwork.org
Please make the subject of your email: “Compliance Auditor”. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the
positions are filled; early submission encouraged. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.
Surjer Hashi Network (SHN)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight