Recently Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 02 May, 2019
Application Deadline:16 May 2019
Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) is a non-profit organization aiming at creating value for smallholders in Asia, Africa and Latin America by promoting sustainable agriculture technologies and activation of value chains that help farmers to increase food production, improve access to markets, and mitigate risks. SFSA, with its headquarters in Basel, Switzerland focuses on scalable innovations and act as a catalyst and incubator. Syngenta Foundation’s presence in Bangladesh since 2011 and has been implementing several edge cutting agricultural development projects for improving the income and livelihood opportunities of smallholders in Bangladesh.
SFSA Bangladesh is implementing ‘Promoting Risk Management Measures for Climate Change Adaptation (Surokkha)’ with aim to educate farmer on climate change adaptation on crop production as well as pilot different weather index-based insurance products as risk mitigation or transfer method for smallholders in Bangladesh. Surokkha 4-years long project initially for one year is co-funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA).
SFSA Bangladesh is looking for a suitable candidate to fill up the position of ‘Actuarial Associate’.
Number of Position : 1 (One)
Type of Contract : Regular Position of the Project; Initially for one year
Location of Posting : Dhaka with regular travel to project locations
The position is central to product development for Syngenta Foundation’s Agricultural Insurance Solutions Team and the core responsibilities are;
- Technical product design and development
- Actuarial calculations & pricing of insurance products
- Supporting and assisting the actuarial officer in other activities as they develop
Weather Data Management
- Manage relationships with various data providers
- Maintain a database of various weather data sources that include automatic weather stations and satellites
- Compile, analyze, update and check for anomalies in the data sources
- Conduct risk assessment with clients to establish what types of risks they face and solutions to design. Structure and design an insurance product based on the outcomes of risk assessment.
- Perform actuarial calculations and pricing and produce historical performance reports along with premium rates. Negotiate with re-insurers and insurers on the desired premium rates
- Coordinate with insurers on filing of the designed products with the relevant insurance regulators
Innovation of New Products
- In charge of the implementation of dry runs and manage project field officers in conjunction with the Actuarial Officer
- Analyze the dry run reports, new data sources, develop and structure new insurance solutions as well as write the new product notes
- Continually improve the current premium estimation techniques
- Coordinate with insurance on registration of new products with the relevant insurance regulators
- Assist to develop IT platform for Bangladesh in coordination with global team;
- Coordinate with insurers to issue policy documentation such as term sheets, risk notes and policy documents. Also coordinate with reinsurers to issue reinsurance slips
- Continuously review the running products and run comparison reports with ground observations
- At season end, lodge claims (if any) with the reinsurers and insurers.
- Experience in actuarial/statistical programming with a fairly good knowledge on both insurance and agriculture
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills to facilitate explanation of complex products in a simple way
- Quick learner, open to new ideas, creative with ability to innovate as well as problem solving
- She/he will be reportable to the Insurance Technical Coordinator administratively and to the Actuarial Risk Officer of SFSA functionally.
Required qualification and competencies:
- University Degree B.Sc. in Actuarial Science or Degree B.Sc. In Statistics
- Strong statistical skills are a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of a programming language is desirable; ICT knowledge will be given preference.
- Strong knowledge of micro insurance/insurance
- Professional qualifications in Actuarial Science will be added advantage.
- Good presentation and reporting skills.
- Able to travel and live in basic conditions in rural areas.
- Open to new ideas and creative
An attractive salary package will be offered according to the organization policy.
Jobs Source: online
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to email CV (maximum 4 pages), one recent passport size photograph and cover letter with competency related to circular to the email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight