Syngenta headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and is among the world’s leading companies in Agriculture Crop protection and ranks in the top 3 in the high value commercial seeds market. In Syngenta we are helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 48,000 people in over 100 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Join Syngenta and help build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Post Name: SPS Lead APAC – Syngenta Professional Solutions
Published on: 09 Aug, 2022
Application Deadline: 10 Aug 2022
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation company ( Part of 28 Billion USD Syngenta Group) dedicated to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
You will play a key role in developing new products for Turf, Ornamentals, and Professional Pest Management in APAC countries. This role is a key contributor to the APAC Syngenta Professional Solutions (SPS) Leadership Team, Global SPS Technical Management Team, and Country R&D Teams across APAC countries.
- To provide technical leadership in development of products for customers in Turf, Ornamentals, and PPM markets.
- Collaborate with global, regional, and country project teams to deliver appropriate biological performance data and IP support data for registration and commercialization of SPS products.
- Support pre-launch, launch and growth of sales of new products and ensure technical competitive information is available to position accordingly and PLCM.
- Design and communicate technical strategies for product use and development plans to deliver business objectives agreed within the Turf, Landscape, Pest management leadership team.
- Lead and build capabilities in technical excellence and SPS Expert Network
- Manage assigned portfolio of SPS development projects with accountability for the development budget.
- Generate data and reports which conform to regulatory requirements for APAC.
- Coordination, relationship, stakeholder management with country/regional regulatory team to help provide all technical inputs and also to help see through the portfolio till registration is granted.
- Design and review protocols with global, regional and country teams to lead the technical development of new products, formulations and novel technologies from early field testing through to product launch and also facilitate field trials with partner organizations/institutes across APAC countries.
- Develop product profile and benefits to deliver the project milestones and timelines within costs as agreed with the SPS Leadership Teams.
- Translate performance data into compelling messages that appeal to customers and key influencers, actively looking for new approaches to enhance or reposition a products value proposition.
- Ensure technical review of progress and key issues by the Development Committee and through effective project management meetings.
- Contribute to annual data review, strategy alignment, and direction setting meetings.
- Participate in regular cross-functional project teams contributing key biological/technical inputs
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
Master’s or PhD degree preferred (Turf Science, Agriculture, Ornamentals, or similar), candidates with Bachelor level University degree and several years of research or experimentation experience will be considered
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Turf, Ornamentals, Professional Pest Mgmt. industry.
- Deep understanding of product development processes for SPS market.
Broad background in consumer practices, institutional requirements, and regulatory framework for registration of products for SPS business
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Realistic understanding of the commercial drivers in PPM, Turf, and Ornamentals market.
- Critical thinking in finding new business opportunities for product development.
- Competent scientific method, experimentation, statistical analysis and data visualisation.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management.
- Positive cross-cultural skills.
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Communicates with impact : Gains commitment of individuals and stakeholders in a compelling way
- Builds a culture of innovation :Creates an environment that supports creativity, and coaches people to spark innovation
- Focuses on customers : Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Manages for performance :Skillfully plans, organizes and monitors performance to create value and achieve excellence in delivery
- Develops people, organisation, and self : Coaches people to excel, provides opportunities for learning, and creates a climate for development and growth
- Collaborates across boundaries : Collaborates effectively across organizational and functional boundaries, and leverages diversity
Jobs Source: online
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight