Recently The Embassy of the United States of America published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career The Embassy of the United States of America can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know The Embassy of the United States of America Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published The Embassy of the United States of America Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 22 June, 2021
Application Deadline: 6 Jul 2021
- The physician in this position is expected to provide primary urgent and emergency outpatient medical care services to all eligible American employees and their family members. Additionally, the incumbent will provide emergency and occupational health services to all employees of the Mission. Services will be provided through direct patient evaluation, examination, and treatment. The LE Staff physician is responsible for determining when hospitalization/medical evacuation is required and arranging all appropriate aspects of the patient’s care. The LE Staff physician will participate in after-hours call responsibilities with other health unit team members. The job holder has significant impact on the entire embassy customer base in a variety of levels and fashions, including decisions on employees’ abilities to work, continued ability to be posted in their overseas assignment based on medical conditions that require ongoing management, and Medevac decisions and implications. The Front Office and Management Officer will look to this position to play a vital role in creating a healthier workplace, writing policies and providing advice on how to improve the health condition and awareness of the entire mission.
- Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School and completion of appropriate post-graduate internship/residency/or fellowship is required. Must possess and maintains a current valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine within the host country, country of citizenship, or the U.S. (You must attach a copy of your degree certificate and license along with your application form.)
- At least 3 year(s)
- A minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience post-graduate training in primary care (Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, or Internal Medicine) with at least 50% of the provider’s time involved with direct patient care during that time is required.
- English level IV (Fluent) Written/Speaking/Reading is required. This may be tested.
Jobs Source: online
Please visit the U.S. Embassy recruitment page at https://bd.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ and access Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) to submit your application electronically.
The Embassy of the United States of America
How to apply on The Embassy of the United States of America
- Visit their apply site – https://bd.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight