Uttaran Job Circular 2022 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. Uttaran jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. Uttaran job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish Uttaran Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Coalition Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL Officer)
Published on: 26 June, 2022
Application Deadline: 3 Jul 2022
- Coalition MEAL will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Set up a standard MEAL plan and framework for the project.
- Ensure implementation of all MEAL activities as outlined by the Lead organizations and contribute in preparing the Detailed Implementation Plan aligning with required outputs, outcomes and standards from the lens of MEAL.
- Monitor and report any MEAL-related challenges and gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules.
- Introduce Feedback and Response Mechanism (FRM) system and make it operational as a FRM focal point of the coalition.
- Lead field-level project MEAL activities (including digital data collection for survey, MIS) and assist partners in their efforts to collect and ensure timely analysis of project data through specified mechanisms and tools with support from Program Manager/Emergency Coordinator.
- Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare MEAL-related targets and reporting per established reporting schedule.
- Collect information on staff MEAL capacity needs and technical assistance needs of Coalition Members and monitor MEAL capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
- Lead the process of learning documentation including identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
- Introduce early warning signals to the members and community volunteers for disaster reduction.
- Support program learning and decision making by posing thoughtful questions, engaging with project data, reflecting upon and sharing with project management the information gathered from community members and partners.
- Assist the process of evaluations on the ground through necessary supply of data, accompaniment support and deployment of resources collectively.
- Coordination and Communication:
- Directly work under the supervision of Coalition Manager
- Help facilitate and coordinate the formation process of coalition
- Ensure regular communication with collation technical officers of 4 lead agencies.
- Closely work with the coalition member organization
- Coordinate with organization MEAL/MIS Team (Uttaran, CNRS, AVAS, Jago Nari).
- Project Implantation:
- Help and Facilitate in the finalization of selecting 12 local NGOs and CBOs.
- Identify/recheck the capacity gap of the Coalition member organization and recommendation for fulfilling the gaps to Management.
- Assist in undertaking a capacity diagnostic with SFB
- Assist Team of Coalition Members in formulation of the Joint Action Plan and during the implementation of it
- Plan and monitor various capacity development initiatives with organizations responsible for following the capacity diagnostics
- Assist coalition in Designing and facilitating Joint Action Planning Progress Review and Reflection meetings
- Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance throughout JAP implementation as and when required.
- Capacity building of member organization in collecting and analizing different data and information and documented.
- Share Coalition updates to Uttaran, Jago Nari, CNRS, AVAS, (lead agencies) and seek support from them as and when required
- Prepare reports/work plan
- Documentation of Case Studies, pictures, reports,
- Set up a knowledge management circle among the coalition.
- At least Honor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Climate Change, Disaster Management, Statistics, URP, Environmental Science, or Anthropology) plus 4 years’ experience
- Age at most 45 years
- We are seeking a dynamic humanitarian with good proven knowledge on the following areas
- DRR and resilience
- Climate change impacts
- Reporting and documentation
- Data Management
- Facilitation skill
- Knowledge on Community Risk Assessment (CRA)
- Familiar with coastal and sunderban region.
- Understanding on LGIs structures, Contingency Planning, on Disaster (SoD), Warning signal etc.
- Familiar with National Disaster Management structure and Standing order
- Knowledge on Adabashi and Person with disability.
- Track record of coordinating MEAL actions in a multi-stakeholder platform
- Ability to multi-task without less supervisory support and manage competing demands across time zones
- Experience in network and consortia is an asset
- Experience in humanitarian sector/DRR/Climate Change especially in the coastal area
- Experience in database management including data collection, screening, editing and analysis
- Competencies and Skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Packages and analytical tools (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, Cobo Tool Box, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Proven ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking ability in English and Bengali
- Self-motivation, goal/result-orientation, and teamwork.
- Willing to drive motorcycle with valid driving license
Barguna, Khulna, Patuakhali, Satkhira
- Monthly Tk=70,000/-BDT (including all benefits)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Uttarans Policy and Project Design.
Jobs Source: online
with the position at the subject line. Please send your application with mentioned documents by 03 July, 2022 addressing The Director of Uttaran,
Business : Uttaran is a national development organization working in the southwest Bangladesh since 1985 to uphold rights and entitlements and to improve the socio-economic condition of the poor and disadvantaged. Uttaran facilitates in getting access to and control over resources by the poor and disadvantaged to improve agricultural productivity and economic empowerment.
Application Procedure for Uttaran
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
Uttaran Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of Uttaran applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every Uttaran job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at https://jobsholders.com/. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on Uttaran
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- National Museum of Science and Technology Job Circular
- Military Command and Staff College Job Circular
- Upazila Supervisor Job Circular
- Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) Job Circular
- Society Development Committee (SDC) All Job Circular
- Children Place Ltd All Job Circular
- Images Limited All Job Circular
- Kazi & Kazi Tea Estate Ltd. Job Circular
- edotco Bangladesh Co. Ltd. All Job Circular
- Area Manager Jobs Circular
- Medisquare Ltd All Job Circular
- Silva Pharmaceuticals Limited Job Circular
- Akij Food & Beverage Ltd Job Circular
- BRAC Enterprises Jobs Circular
- Wave Foundation All Job Circular
- Pubali Bank Ltd in job circular
- Meghna Group job Circular 2022
- Suruj Miah Group of Industries in job circular
- OTOBI Limited published a Job Circular.
- Kabir Group of Industries in job circular
- Tushar Ceramics Limited Job Circular
- dbl ceramics ltd All job circular
- Career at Gazi Group
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2022
- Sharif Melamine Industries (Pvt.) Ltd Job Circular
- City Group Job Circular.
- The City Bank Limited Job Circular
- Bangladesh Army Civilian Job Circular 2022
- SKS Foundation in job circular
- Unit Manager Job Circular
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight