Recently World Vision Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career World Vision Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published World Vision Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: Nov 15, 2018
Application Deadline: Nov 24, 2018
- Ensure compliance with WV financial policies, standards, procedures and government VAT & Tax requirements.
- Assist in maintaining effective internal control in the financial management of ADP
- Ensure standard record keeping and process payment.
- Maintain financial documents and ensure safety and security of documents, information and other resources.
- Review, verify and negotiate etc. purchases, orders etc. on procurement matters at ADP level.
Educational Qualification: Essential: Bachelor degree in Commerce background.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age at least 28 years
- Understanding of development issues.
- Basic knowledge and skills in accounting.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak and write reports in English.
- Competent in the use of computer.
- Minimum 1-year experience in accounting.
- Should live in the ADP working area and 10% fieldwork is expected.
- Ready to accept the challenge and ability to work under stressful situation
- Being a child – focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy.
- Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administrative, Finance/ Accounts
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Age: Age at least 28 years
Job Location: Dinajpur (Birampur), Rajshahi (Paba)
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
‘Being a child – focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.’
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called up for interview.
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
World Vision Bangladesh
Address : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight