Recently World Vision Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career World Vision Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, World Vision Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published World Vision Bangladeshp Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 08 April, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 14, 2019
M&E (Monitoring & Evaluation) Intern
- M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) Intern will work with M&E team to support day to day M&E activities, especially data management and assistance M&E team in the implementation of RQPM, PDM, annual surveys, tracking CCTs.
- Processing and preliminary analysis of monitoring data and various other program data sets.
- Assist the M&E team for program data management and quality assurance
- Support to data collection, data entry, data management and data processing
- Assist to CCTs data management and eligibility check
- Providing assistance field M&E team in the implementation of RQPM
- Routinely updating to the program teams on the targets/achievements of the partners or other information to ensure the information needs of program team are met
- Providing assistance in the trainings and workshops implemented by the project (mainly focus to M&E trainings)
- Assist with the design and development of questionnaires/tools for data collection and analysis;
- Assist in prepare different M&E reporting
- Drafting visual representations for use in reports and presentations
- Performs other duties assign by M&E Manager
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in social science or related field
- Age at most 28 years
- Experience with research/M&E tools development and data collection
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with Statistical software (preferred)
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as MS Access
- Skills in quantitative and qualitative methods
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills
Employment Status: Internship
Age: Age at most 28 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 18000 – 20000 (Monthly)
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Being a child focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called up for interview.
Due to urgency of this position, applications will be reviewed on daily basis and could be interviewed before the deadline of this advertisement.
World Vision Bangladesh – Nobo Jatra
Address : Abedin Tower 6th Floor, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka 1213
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight