Recently BRAC International published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career BRAC International can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, BRAC International Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published BRAC International Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 02 Dec, 2018
Application Deadline: December 09, 2018
The purpose of the job of IT Manager is to manage the Information system of BRAC Myanmar in a proactive and efficient manner ensuring the business purpose effectively.
Job responsibilities of the role Include but are not limited to the following:
- Proper management of ERP Systems implementation and overseeing its post implementation support & services.
- Thorough understanding of all elements of the development life cycle phases design, analysis, implementation, integration, testing, and maintenance.
- Extensive technical writing experience creating user manuals, training materials and other business communications.
- Initiate and develop systems/apps to digitize the different departmental operational process.
- Experience delivering documentation (use cases, business rules, User Interface specifications and Data Flow Diagram.
- Provide technical support for end users and capacity building training.
- Manage database, Prepare MIS and FIS reports, filter data by SQL as required.
- Managing and controlling scope creep from business and setting right expectations for both business and IT and giving a realistic execution time frame to Management.
- Overseeing all technology services, product analysis and software architecture activities.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders internally as well as interfacing with third-party contractors, vendors and consultants.
- Manage internal IT Team, ensure internal IT Support Services in Head office and Country IT Operation, and maintain industry standard procedure for outsourced/in-house software change management.
- Sound knowledge of operational IT Hardware, equipments and operation.
- Ensure proper IT equipments and connectivity in all operational location aligning with current trend.
- Manage the capacity building of new staff on using ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
- Bachelor or Masters preferably in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed university with minimum second division/class or equivalent CGPA in all academic records.
- Knowledge in ERP solution especially Finance & Accounts, HR, Payroll, Procurement, Fixed Asset, Inventory modules will be given preference.
- Excellent in Database Management and data query by SQL from SQL server/MySql/Oracle database.
- Practical knowledge of working with JAVA/C# ASP.Net, Crystal Reporting, SQL Server.
- Sufficient knowledge of working with Project Management tools.
- Hardware and software skills
- Team Management and leadership, decision making
- Strong Knowledge of Financial Application
- Able to work under pressure and deadline and also committed to assignment
- Capacity building of reportees
- Ability to demonstrate diversity in workplace
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Work with other functional teams
- Three years experience in relevant field with at least one year in development or financial institution.
Employment type: Contractual
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
External candidates need to apply online through careers.brac.net or email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to email@example.com
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight