Recently Sheba Technologies Limited published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Sheba Technologies Limitedcan apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Sheba Technologies Limited Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Sheba Technologies Limited Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: Dec 03, 2018
Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2018
Chief Strategic Sales Officer
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision – making to ensure the organization maximize its short, medium and long term profitability and shareholders returns.
- Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
- Take ownership of all existing business opportunities being pursued by Management and identify new revenue-generation opportunities that will enhance and promote the growth of the company.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and properly prioritizing new business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies, tactics, sales plans and profit targets by forecasting and developing annual sales projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyze the progress of revenue-generation goals and make recommendations for adjustments/interventions as required.
- Identify opportunities to bid for and acquire new projects after getting buy-in from Management/Shareholders through developing comprehensive Business Plan (BP) including Financial Model (FM) based on proper due diligence.
- Responsible for participating in the major Government and Private Tender or Bidding invitation and take necessary steps for the successful submission and follow-up.
- Prepare yearly/quarterly revenue and cost budget for Business Development team.
- Participate in proposal preparation as needed.
- Developing the company’s overall branding, marketing and corporate communication strategies in line with the company’s business development objectives and market trends.
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities.
- Remain vigilant about competitors and change of marketing conditions through continuous process of monitoring and analysis.
- Building and fostering a client-centric sales environment that is focused on new business development, retention and relationship development.
- Developing and maintain relations with big clients and external agencies such as various Government Agencies particularly Ministry of ICT, BTRC, Partner Organizations, Mobile Operators etc.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage existing networks.
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Coordinating the activities of Business Development team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with clients and other association.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing and Sales
- Minimum 12 -15 years’ of Business Development/Sales experience in IT Enabled Services or Computer Hardware/Network Company. Experience in dealing with Government tenders will be given preference.
- Adequate knowledge about the local ICT industry.
- Extensive Sales Operations experience in Corporate or Government environment.
- Strong desire to learn more and willing to develop ambitious career in IT Sales & Marketing.
- Pipeline Management – Building, monitoring and orchestrating Sales pipelines.
- Skills Required: Business Development,Corporate Marketing
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels
- Good in power point
- Result driven
- Attention to detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Business Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Software Company, Telecommunication
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 35 to 45 years
Job Location: Dhaka
- Weekly 2 holidays, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
Jobs Source: online
Sheba Technologies Limited
Address : House # 55, Road # 4/A, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka- 1209
Web : www.shebatech.com.bd
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight