Recently Red Cross – Red Crescent published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Red Cross – Red Crescent can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Red Cross – Red Crescent Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Red Cross – Red Crescent Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 18 May, 2020
Application Deadline: 3o May, 2020
[highlight color=”blue”]Admin Officer[/highlight]
Red Cross – Red Crescent movement is the largest volunteer organization in the world. Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) is a national society of the movement, constituted on 31 March 1973 by the President’s Order No. 26 of 1973 with retrospective effect from 16 December 1971. This is the biggest humanitarian organization in Bangladesh. As an auxiliary to the government, the Society provides humanitarian assistance to the vulnerable people over the last 48 years and has undertaken a wide range of activities in humanitarian response, disaster management, health, capacity building and in promoting Red Cross/ Red Crescent ideals and principles.
Currently Bangladesh Red Crescent Society is looking for a suitable Bangladeshi national for the following position of its Myanmar Refugee Relief Operation (MRRO), Cox’s Bazar :
|Job Title||:||Admin Officer.|
|No. of position||:||01 (One).|
|Reportable to||:||DD & In-Charge MRRO.|
|Duration of contract||:||Initially upto 31 December 2020 (with possibility of extension).|
|Salary Range||:||Upto BDT. 65000/- (With other admissible benefit as per Organization/ project policy)|
|Age Limit||:||35 years (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate).|
|Duty station||:||MRRO, Cox`s Bazar.|
Purpose: Under the direct supervision and management of In-Charge, the Admin Officer will be responsible for overall administrative activities of Myanmar Refugee Relief Operation (MRRO) project of BDRCS. The position will work closely with project management team both NHQ and Cox’s Bazar and will maintain strong coordination with Admin & HR and DR department of BDRCS and as well as Program Management of UNHCR.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure necessary administrative and logistical support to project team and perform day to day administration of project activities and for the facilitation of the exchange of information between related stakeholders in the project implementation process.
- Perform various purchasing functions; review and/or prepare bid packages for equipment or supplies; oversee the approval of all departmental purchase orders with the existing financial and procurement policy of BDRCS.
- Prepare complex bids and specifications.
- To manages, supervises and coordinates the activities and operations of the Administrative division within an assigned department including purchasing, budgeting, accounting and staff personnel files,
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommend, within organizational policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
- Perform a variety of personnel administration functions; review employee evaluations; ensure accuracy and completeness; review formal documents including reprimands, suspensions, and terminations.
- Maintain manual file systems, diaries, appointment systems, scheduling and arranging meetings on daily and weekly and monthly basis.
- Produce a range of documents including letters/emails and presentations to a good standard by the required deadline
- Oversee and participate in the development and administration of the annual budget; participate in the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve expenditures; implement adjustments.
- Serve as the liaison for the assigned department with other divisions, departments, and outside agencies; negotiate and resolve sensitive and controversial issues.
- Creating and updating the national and international staff contact lists (telephone, mobile, e-mail and address lists) as required.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by the line manager.
Educational Qualification and requirements:
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from any university with major in public administration, business administration, or a related field (master’s preferable).
- At least 3 years working experience in the field of administrative work management preferably in development /humanitarian sector.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bengali
- Self-supporting in computers (MS Word, Excel, Access; PowerPoint;
- Knowledge and understanding of RCRC Movement, results-based project management
- Competencies in communication, professional mastery, analytical skills, teamwork, ability to think strategically and able to influence, communicate, cooperate and negotiate with wide range of people and organizations.
- Strong organizational skills, methodological and logical approach to tasks and problem solving.
- Good presentation, facilitation and note-taking skills.
- Ability to organize, analyze and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Demonstrated ability to promote collaboration.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Establish and ensure effective working relationships with in country delegates/staff;
- Ensure effective working relationships with Federation, BDRCS, ICRC counterparts and leadership
Jobs Source: online
Red Cross – Red Crescent
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight