Recently AJI GROUP published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career AJI GROUP can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, AJI GROUP Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published AJI GROUP Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 10 Nov, 2018
Application Deadline: Nov 30, 2018
Sr. Manager, Accounts
- Responsible for the company’s cost management, cost forecasting, cost control, accounting, analysis and assessment. Reduce consumption and save costs to improve the company’s profitability. Create, organize and implement financial budget.
- Handle all types of accounts of an organization and monitor accounts.
- Handle independently Statutory and Internal Audits for the company with Tax and VAT computation, analysis and present it to the authority on regular basis.
- Prepare treasury activities including weekly and monthly cash flows.
- Manage accounts payable/receivable, salary / payroll, gratuity / PF trust account statement reconciliations
- Responsible for Capex / fixed assets and Inventory reconciliations and periodical verification and reconciliation in an appropriate manner
- Prepare financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, owner’s equity statement etc.) monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or yearly in accordance with the requirement of the company.
- Analyzing the costing of different accounts and keeps record of all revenues and expenditures.
- Work as an internal auditor for the company to support the external auditor.
- Proficient in the tax policy, organize and execute the company’s tax declaration and tax payment.
- Verification of claims, debts, and fixed assets.
- Change the financial role according to the development of company’s project, finish the tasks assigned by the leader
- Responsible for the daily management of the finance department, organize and supervise the people to accomplish all tasks within the scope of the responsibilities in the department.
- Set up, maintain, supervise and implement the company’s financial rules and regulations.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Creates and maintains a periodic, quality internal reporting process to be used by Company Management for purposes of analyzing results of operations and making business and operating decisions about the direction of the Company
- Brings plans for operating efficiency to the attention of Management and assists in implementation of developing processes
- Responsible for the annual Company Budget and Capital Plan, inclusive of planning, executing and reporting on the variances from actual operating results.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a qualified staff that has the capabilities of executing the required actions necessary for complying with all Financial Reporting and Accounting Internal Controls as outlined by the Company
- Supervises maintaining the system of Accounting and Internal Controls for purposes of safeguarding the assets of the Company. This position will oversee General Accounting, Purchasing, Warehouse, Budget, analysis. Besides oversee all financial and accounting function, organize overall financial plans and policies.
- Administrative suppliers & vendors management, prepare and process purchase-orders, invoice-payment and expense reports.
- Provide office administrative and operations support such as office building management & communication, office lease management, facilitate & asset management, renovation, relocation and general maintenance project coordination, procurement and vendor management.
- Make decision about the financing and investing decision, if there is no other financial manager.
- Ensure proper monitoring of each and every transaction.
- Provide account/ financial information to the top manager.
- M.Com (Accounting), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Skills Required: CA CC, CMA, ACCA
- Computer literate-Strong ability to us ERP & Accounting Software.
Employment Status: Full-time
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance & Bank Operation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
Age: Age 35 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Savar)
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight