Recently Al – Muslim Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Al – Muslim Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Al – Muslim Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Al – Muslim Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 05 March, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 4, 2019
- Prepare the Environmental Management System (EMS) documents as per the Environmental Compliance requirements
- Monitor and evaluate the ETP operation & parameters as per DoE Standards & ECR-1997.
- To find out & implement the best available technics for reducing the all types of resource consumption in environmental friendly way.
- Ensure Environmental Health & Safety Requirements (Chemical).
- Ensure factory compliance in areas of local labor standards, health and work safety and environmental protection at factory premises. Ensure Compliance of the internal activities according to chemical code of practice.
- Report storing, Data analyzing, root cause analyzing, follow up, monitoring & regular training on safe chemical management.
- Monitor and evaluate the environmental parameters as per DoE Standards & achieve ZDHC standard. Carryout investigations if any test failures. Ensure environmental health and safety requirements (chemicals).
- Ensure safety of all chemical process and products in the company and also keep the premises free from all chemical toxicities.
- Conduct awareness training programs to workers along with top managements on 3R policy, water savings, Energy savings, Waste reduction, Chemical Handling, Environmental Management System, buyer’s Code of Conduct.
- Follow the standard operating procedure (SOP) for all analytical test and good laboratory practices.
- Co-ordinate chemical suppliers through supply chain to ensure Chemical Restriction List & Implementation Toolkit.
- Follow the RSL & MRSL and maintain strictly. Ensure original SDS, TDS, Guaranty letter and other certificates from suppliers. Follow APEO/AP/AZO/FORMALDEHYDE Guidelines.
- Maintain chemical inventory sheets and update on regular basis.
- Ensure external health checkup for all Chemical handling personnel.
- Conduct Environment and Chemical Risk Assessment and confirm CAP.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science
Employment Status: Full-time
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 24 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Savar)
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Al – Muslim Group
Address : 14, Ganda, Karnapara, Ulail Bazar Bus Stand, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight