Recently Ampol Singapore published a Job Circular. You can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Ampol Singapore can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently USA, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapur, Qatar, United Arab Arimat Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Ampol Singapore Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Ampol Singapore Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: Oct 12, 2018
Applications close on 21 October 2018.
- Rapidly expanding business exploring exciting new opportunities.
- Creative and dynamic working environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
The Singapore-based Senior Charterer role organises shipping for all Ampol voyages with third parties to ensure vessel meets vetting requirements, is nominated in a timely manner to meet required laycans, is provided with complete and correct instructions and chartered at market competitive rates. You will evaluate shipping economics and potential impacts, including short and long term reviews, in order to support decision making around Ampol product, crude and feedstocks purchases and sales, and to provide advice to the wider Caltex Australia organisation relating to freight including margin forecasting and marketing sales. You will work closely with relevant stakeholders to understand and optimise vessel fixtures and flexibility in the supply chain, including review of disport and backhaul options, coastal shipping, and effective utilisation of all vessel fixtures. You will meet key expectations relating to the legislative and regulatory advocacy, compliance assurance and support the achievement of incident free operations.
To give you an idea of what this role involves, you will:
- Negotiate spot fixtures, contracts of affreightment and short time charters with counterparties, and optimise the overall shipping program to achieve optimal returns for Ampol Singapore and Caltex Australia.
- Optimise Ampol Time Charter vessels using both Ampol programmed cargoes and external third party cargoes.
- Maintain strong and professional working relationships with key industry participants, including ship owners and brokers, and proactively identify customer needs and expectations through effective relationship management.
- Ensure all vessels are vetted, port cleared and accepted by suppliers, receivers trader’s approval confirmed prior to lifting subjects on Spot and Time Charter Vessels.
- Negotiate freight contracts for sourcing 3rd party vessels from the spot market.
- Recommend Time Charter and/or Contract of Affreightment versus Spot Voyage coverage in line with the trade book strategy.
- Review and renegotiate Charter Party terms, within Delegation of Authority and approved limits from the Chartering Manager and Corporate Counsel.
Jobs Source: online
About your experience
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of charter parties, oil tanker markets, contracts and industry players and maintain thorough awareness of regional and global product markets. You will have 7 to 10 years’ experience in a chartering and/or owning capacity. You will have a good understanding of petroleum planning, logistics and operational support including bulk cargo shipping and related documentation. You will be Trade Practices Act compliant and have an understanding of relevant regulations, commercial and marine practices and contractual requirements. You will be highly motivated, have great communication and negotiation skills, stakeholder management and be a team player and also work autonomously.