Recently Azim Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Azim Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Azim Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Azim Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 30 Jan, 2020
Application Deadline: Feb 13, 2020
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]DGM – Planning & IE[/box]
- Update Daily production by “plan vs actual production” and informing concerns about meeting goals of production plan.
- Follow up and monitor pre-production events and support to achieve on target time frame.
- Co-operate planning coordinator to execute planning effectively.
- Create Draft Plan for next month’s production as per Master Plan.
- Arrange necessary documents for upcoming month’s planning meeting and update plan as per discussion.
- Maintain order recap for various buyer as per projection and get confirmation from buyer.
- Prepare Shipment report monthly for the upcoming three months.
- Implement best industrial engineering practices in every possible area for better productivity and ensure optimization of resources.
- Apply statistical methods to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements and production standards.
- Monitor operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts and project information to provide expert inputs while determining worker functions and responsibilities.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, estimate production cost and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures and activities.
- Conduct necessary training on technical aspect and make the existing workforce efficient through proper technical training.
- Finalize the operation bulletins, line targets, line balancing build up for the new styles.
- Maintain proper KPI target/ Ratio and work with internal departments to ensure quality, production and timely delivery of goods.
- Train operators for particular operation as needed for specific steps.
- Continue to look for opportunity to implement work aids to reduce steps, time and cost.
- Ensure the department in management is consistency looking for method to reduce the cost and improve the efficiency
- Preparing the operation bulletin and line lay out for every new style.
- Calculate SMV and prepared SMV bank, Training of workers and control WIP (Work in progress).
- Setting up Standard Operating Procedure(SOP).
Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Industrial Engineering/Textile Engineering
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates must possess & exhibit strong leadership abilities.
- Candidates will have to portray first-rate interpersonal persuasive skills.
- Candidates must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated and able to perform under pressure in order to accept this challenging position.
- A fine command in written & spoken English with computer knowledge is must.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Industrial Engineering, Production planning, Woven Garments (Tops Bottom)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 35 to 50 years
Job Location: Chattogram
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
nterested candidates are requested to apply in confidence along with detailed resume, all academic certificates and 02 (two) copies of recent PP size photographs to
The Executive Director
Azim Group (Woven Division)
49(NP) Kalurghat Heavy I/A, Chittagong-4208
Azim Group (Woven Division), Chittagong.
Address : 49(NP), Kalurghat Heavy I/A, Chittagong.
Web : azimgroup.com
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight