Syngenta headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and is among the world’s leading companies in Agriculture Crop protection and ranks in the top 3 in the high value commercial seeds market. In Syngenta we are helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 48,000 people in over 100 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Join Syngenta and help build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Published on: 18 Nov, 2020
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Officer/Sr. Officer, Business Controlling
Financial Performance Management:
- To conduct all the budgeting & forecasting activities for both revenue and function expenses in coordination with function and department heads.
- To arrange and conduct budget sessions, prepare budget decks and present that to country and regional stakeholders.
- To investigate and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken.
- To analyze the month-end financial position, investigate variances and make appropriate adjustments if necessary, in line with internal procedures.
- To produce monthly financial reports for department heads, country management, summarizing the financial performance to date and providing explanations of key variances.
- To ensure budget holders and managers have an awareness of financial performance requirements, including the need for budgetary control and adherence to company accounting manuals and other policies, and to provide financial awareness training where necessary.
- To produce a latest estimate of the financial position and performance on a periodic basis for management review.
- To work with internal and external audit and ensure follow up and implementation of matters arising.
- To prepare different volume profit analysis for commercial decision making and for pricing decisions.
- To address different financial queries from internal and regional stakeholders.
- To work with finance operations team for smooth month end closing and year end closing.
- To prepare and share commentaries as required by Finance Operations Team for proper period end closing activities.
- To monitor all accruals and provisions where applicable.
- To prepare and propose journals on regular basis or for any required adjustment.
- To ensure correct GL, CC mapping so that all the cost is reported as per organizational expectations.
- To ensure expenses are booked in correct GL, Cost Center and with correct cost category.
- To ensure cost split between CP & SE and other Product Line Mapping.
- To operate and access ERP (SAP) and other digital tools for correct and useful report generation.
- To arrange periodical finance meetings, prepare minutes and monitor action plans.
- To work with commercial team on any special commercial project.
- To forecast and monitor working capital performance and investigate scope for improvement.
- To work with transfer pricing team to set transfer prices ensuring country target margin.
Skills & Attributes:
- Communication with business partners
- Coordination of FP&A tasks with the corporate calendar or the assigned deadline
- Ability to build budgets, forecasts, annual plans and so on
- Analysis, integration and consolidation of assumptions and data from business units
- Knowledge of finance principles and processes
- Information synthesis (create conclusions, alternatives and recommendations)
- Problem solving skills with technology utilization
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database structures and functions
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Reporting on financial and/or non-financial key performance indicators
- Strategic and critical thinking, Intelligence, natural curiosity, and a desire to learn
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight